Thread: Heart rate monitors?............

clownpuncher
    There was a thread back a whlie about some guys mountain biking. They talked about a nice heart rate monitor that was ablw to download statistics of your work out. Does anyone have any info on these things? I'm looking for an accurate monitor.

essexjet
    There was a thread back a whlie about some guys mountain biking. They talked about a nice heart rate monitor that was ablw to download statistics of your work out. Does anyone have any info on these things? I'm looking for an accurate monitor.
    I have one but its big and will give you a shock :220v:

clownpuncher
    lol, I think that might be a little heavy to lug around during a soccer game.
    400 joules baby.

Wonderboy
    I have one but its big and will give you a shock :220v:
    Why do you have to bring your penis into this? http://dieselplace.com/forum/images/smilies/knight.gif

4day!!
    I have a Polar HRM. They have many models with different features. Depends on your goal as to what features to get. They are a great tool for gauging your workout and trying to maintain a certain HR. Stay away form the watch only HRM's, they do not constantly monitor your HR. Get one with a chest strap.

It's all Good
    I have the Polar 710i. I think the latest model is the 725. Works well with bicycles. Garmin also makes a GPS watch with heart rate mintor that is pretty cool. They have software to download the logs.