Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Spam* '84 Eliminator V-Drive

GofastRacer
    I looked at his boat 3 weeks ago before I found the boat I currently own. For those of you in the know it needs a lot of work. Nice guy though. I thought it would be a good idea to alert somoene that might make the trip to know some things about that boat, the guy does'nt know alot about v-drives. If your interested Itcontact me I'll be happy to fill you in on what I found. It's located in Phx.
    What kind of work does it need??, don't remember exactly when Hallcraft went out of business but it has all Hallcraft hardware on the back. If it's original it will give you an idea the latest it was built!..

Lake Ape
    I looked at his boat 3 weeks ago before I found the boat I currently own. For those of you in the know it needs a lot of work. Nice guy though. I thought it would be a good idea to alert somoene that might make the trip to know some things about that boat, the guy does'nt know alot about v-drives. If your interested Itcontact me I'll be happy to fill you in on what I found. It's located in Phx.
    I was hoping that someone would say this. Since I don't know alot about boats I was hoping someone else would look at it and confirm what I thought. Very nice guy though.

dmontzsta
    That really looks like an older Eliminator.
    Here is the deck on my dads 78.
    http://dmontzsta.werd.com/78Eliminator/Eliminator1.jpg

bigkatboat
    If the chine at the nose is 'down' and then it notches up along the sides, it is a Taylor 21' Taylor made a round bottom 21' and a delta pad bottom 21'. I've rigged them both, (V drive) and they run OK.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12