Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweetperformance.com

superdave013
    I need to get some fittings for my nicson cam driven water pump. I was thinking of doing stainless line in and out also, is that something sweetperformance would have?
    Not only that but I still have that shaft log seal I said I'd give you.

dmontzsta
    Not only that but I still have that shaft log seal I said I'd give you.
    How about I bring my water pump to Irvine? will you be there? we can exchange that shaft log also...I will measure the length of hose I will need also.
    Deal?

MKEELINE
    You'd be hard pressed to find better prices or service than with Dave. His stuff is top shelf, also.

superdave013
    How about I bring my water pump to Irvine? will you be there? we can exchange that shaft log also...I will measure the length of hose I will need also.
    Deal?
    I'll be stuck in Long Beach that day so I don't think I'll make it to Irvine Lake.
    You do work right by me though so if you ever want to swing by and get schooled up on the AN stuff just say the word.

Not only did SD get my order correct, he threw in a free pen.
    way cool" annodized AN pens with every order.
    Thanks Dave!

superdave013
    so that's where my dang pen went?? lol
    To tell the truth I'm at a loss as what you are talking about Mike. If there was anything other then AN wrenches in the box I sure didn't know about it. I buy 200 complete sets at a time. They come just like I handed them to ya. Never seen anything other then wrenches and some bubble wrap in the box.
    Ya have to admit, those wrenches just feel good in the hand.
    Your wife seemed pretty stoked with the entire v drive thing. lol Maybe after a few 100mph + passes she will come around. :wink:

Dave:
    Pen was just a joke.
    (attempt to make K-flat say, "where the hell is my pen you SOB")

Kindsvater Flat
    Dave:
    Pen was just a joke.
    (attempt to make K-flat say, "where the hell is my pen you SOB")
    Not worried about the pen chief since I got a coffee mug, t-shirt, and about a dozen stickers.

MAXIMUS
    To all, I purchased some fittings from Super & they were delivered next day for a very fair price! I would recommend making your next fitting purchase through him! He might be smokin sausages on the side but don't let that interfere with making a good decision...

superdave013
    Not worried about the pen chief since I got a coffee mug, t-shirt, and about a dozen stickers.
    Dude, that's nothing, I gave Maximus a hard sausage and he loved it so much he's talking about it on the internet. lol
    Makes you fell like you got jipped doesn't it. LMAO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast