Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Red Room

Biglue
    I think they are trying to create a nice place to hang instead of the usual "white trash mentality that seems to be at all the other joints in town... I think!
    I don't know about that one. It seems like just about everyone is in the mix over there. Personally I think it's the best boating available within a reasonable drive. I have a cold beer and had good conversation with all sorts of walks of life down there. Brown black white, who cares. If you don't enjoy a boating community like Havi, dig a whole in your back yard and fill it with water. Boat there. You will not have to be bothered by folks you deem undesireable there.

Ultrafied
    If you don't enjoy a boating community like Havi, dig a whole in your back yard and fill it with water. Boat there. You will not have to be bothered by folks you deem undesireable there.
    Well, one of my back yards is Havi ... and I seem to find a LOT of undesirables there. So, in giving the advice back, they should dig a hole in their back yard and invite friends over and party on!

RP1
    nice cut on LHC and a nice way to make friends here
    Relax... no slam intended.

RP1
    I don't know about that one. It seems like just about everyone is in the mix over there. Personally I think it's the best boating available within a reasonable drive. I have a cold beer and had good conversation with all sorts of walks of life down there. Brown black white, who cares. If you don't enjoy a boating community like Havi, dig a whole in your back yard and fill it with water. Boat there. You will not have to be bothered by folks you deem undesireable there.
    Get real... I have owned a place in Havasu for the past three years and would choose to boat no where else.
    I also enjoy all walks of life and enjoy to have a cold beer with all... relax! As for the "Red Room", I believe they are trying to make it one of the only upscale night spots in town... that's all... no Dig!

Kilrtoy
    Get real... I have owned a place in Havasu for the past three years and would choose to boat no where else. I also enjoy all walks of life and enjoy to have a cold beer with all... relax! As for the "Red Room", I believe they are trying to make it one of the only upscale night spots in town... that's all... no ore!
    I would have to agree......
    It is more upscale, no worries about some tuff guy wanting to fight you .....
    and reasonable drink prices.....
    now if I fell like fighting and rubbing suasages, I would go to KOKOMO'S

moneypit
    All it takes is one prick in a entire bar to foil the whole night...It happens every night at every bar. The "prick" always shows up. It doesnt matter if its Havasu or Simi Valley.
    I wouldnt peg Havasu's night clubs as white trash collectors but you have to admit they have their" "pricks"..

unleashed
    I guess they are trying to do the upscale thing?? Myself, Rich(budget baller), Carl(Sandbar junkie) and there ladies tried to go to the Red Room last night and were turned down because we were wearing jerseys(Tanks). I did meet the owner before and he seems to be a very cool person. I just dont like being told how to dress...kinda sucks so we promptly headed to Kokohos and had a great night!
    No biggie I'll just remember to dress nicer if I want to go to the RR.
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

barbigrl
    I personally can't stand Kokomos....nothing but river trash and wanna be river trash ...I am really glad they put in a "nice" place. Separates the trash from the rest.

unleashed
    I personally can't stand Kokomos....nothing but river trash and wanna be river trash ...I am really glad they put in a "nice" place. Separates the trash from the rest.
    Dammit, I knew I was trash! :frown: I always have fun at Kokohos!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    Dammit, I knew I was trash! :frown: I always have fun at Kokohos!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:
    You are... Now put all your clothes in bags and place them by the curb.....
    Ill be by in about 1 and 1/2 hours give or take a few due to traffic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast