Thread: place diverter cable?

cheyenneNY
    hello everyone. iam a proud new owner of a 86 19' cheyenne, 454, berk pump and place diverter. ilive in the soon to be cold upstate ny area. my question is this where is the best place to buy a cable for the diverter ? i emailed the number on the housing to morse, not much help there.
    i have been reading this post about a month and it has helped in making an informed decision on the purchase. thanks to everyone in advance.

77Spectra
    The best price I have found is West Marine
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/com...%20Systems&cla ss_num=323&class_name=Control%20Cables

Never Enough PGJ
    Are you Friends with Ed ...Who has a Flat bottom? You should race with us and join the Deleware Valley Boat Racing Club! Originally posted by cheyenneNY:
    hello everyone. iam a proud new owner of a 86 19' cheyenne, 454, berk pump and place diverter. ilive in the soon to be cold upstate ny area. my question is this where is the best place to buy a cable for the diverter ? i emailed the number on the housing to morse, not much help there.
    i have been reading this post about a month and it has helped in making an informed decision on the purchase. thanks to everyone in advance.

Cheyenne, you might try calling Ted at CBM Enterprises in Syracuse about your cable. I'm sure he can help you or tell you who in your area can. (877)JET-PUMP
    [This message has been edited by OLDSQUIRT (edited September 20, 2001).]

smokin
    cheyenne, them boats are pretty fast. theres 2 of them here where i live. one runs 103mph and the other runs 97mph on gps.nice boats have fun go fast. i have 19ft lightning thunderbolt picklefork i'm going threw the motor now 496 bbc i think i'll be in the triple digit range.