Thread: Ice Machine! ! !

wildbillg
    If your thinking about getting an Ice machine, All I can say is WOW, I just bought one of these and hooked it up in the laundry room. This thing is AWSOME can't wait to start useing the ice and not have to stop at the store for it all the time, just dip in to it and fill the cooler, it holds 24#s of ice in the bin and it makes a total of like 65# per day.
    Here is a link to the manufatur
    Ice Machine (http://www.franklinchef.com/fim70.html)
    best thing is it dosent take up a bunch of room.
    I LOVE IT!! :mix:
    I found this one at Home depot, went there to buy some new cabnets for the garage but came home with this instead, next week for cabnets (they were sold out of the ones I wanted).
    AHHHHHH
    Ice for the summer and all the margarita's I want by the pool allll summer long.....

Mrs.Racer277
    Thank you so much. We are actually looking right now. And duh I never thought about the laundry room. Better call the guys tomorrow before the plumbing is finished.
    Thanks again

wildbillg
    Oh ya the gravity feed for the drain goes right in the floor of the laundry room and usually the amps in there are high enough for machine (15 amp). This thing dosent take up alot of room, whice makes it great. We have got one of those HUGH ones in the garage that I need to get rid of now, it needs freon and some other repairs.
    HMMMMM
    anyone out there want a CHEEP ice machine that needs some work?
    Ill let lt go REALLLLLLY cheap, Im in Havasu and this thing is HUGH!! and Old.

Mrs.Racer277
    Oh ya the gravity feed for the drain goes right in the floor of the laundry room and usually the amps in there are high enough for machine (15 amp). This thing dosent take up alot of room, whice makes it great. We have got one of those HUGH ones in the garage that I need to get rid of now, it needs freon and some other repairs.
    HMMMMM
    anyone out there want a CHEEP ice machine that needs some work?
    Ill let lt go REALLLLLLY cheap, Im in Havasu and this thing is HUGH!! and Old.
    Thanks again. We were thinking the garage but with it being so hot there I figured we would work the thing to death. The laundry room it is.

Havasu_Dreamin
    If your thinking about getting an Ice machine, All I can say is WOW, I just bought one of these and hooked it up in the laundry room. This thing is AWSOME can't wait to start useing the ice and not have to stop at the store for it all the time, just dip in to it and fill the cooler, it holds 24#s of ice in the bin and it makes a total of like 65# per day.
    Here is a link to the manufatur
    Ice Machine (http://www.franklinchef.com/fim70.html)
    best thing is it dosent take up a bunch of room.
    I LOVE IT!! :mix:
    I found this one at Home depot, went there to buy some new cabnets for the garage but came home with this instead, next week for cabnets (they were sold out of the ones I wanted).
    AHHHHHH
    Ice for the summer and all the margarita's I want by the pool allll summer long.....
    Let me guess, that was you in the black dually I was following up McCullch this afternoon about 1:00 or so? We saw that in the back and thought, hmmmm, may need to get one of those.

wildbillg
    Let me guess, that was you in the black dually I was following up McCullch this afternoon about 1:00 or so? We saw that in the back and thought, hmmmm, may need to get one of those.
    Yeap that was me....
    This thing is just kickin out the ice right now...

doesitfloat?
    How much was that new machine? Great idea for laundry room...

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Well......
    How much ????
    CJG

wildbillg
    home depot
    had it there for $699
    been thinking about getting it for a few months now, so just decided to do it today and get it over with.

LUVNLIFE
    We have one in our garage. That thing is great. I will never be without one now.