Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTF was i thinking

GHTRIM
    Dalmation let something go in the top end... Everyone seems to think it is something pretty simple. 3 - 5k :cry: Thanks for everyone whom stopped to help..
    Dan... GREAT PICTURE..

prosthogod
    Do you mean Ken's old boat?

Jordy
    the first day at the river i go through over 200 gal of fuel ( but at least it uses regular which was only $3.52 a gal)
    That is one of the things that steered me away from the Cig and towards the Spectre. Fuel consumption in the Cigs are just about enough to make a grown man cry, but they are sweet boats.

Redneck
    something broke in the motor.
    Let me know if you need a hook up on engine rebuilding my dad has a shop in San Fernando Valley I can give him a call for you

KACHINA KEN
    Hold the phone folks, I am speaking with Phil Jr ( Outdoor Sports Prescott) in a lil bit to see if we can slide her in under warranty.

dicudmore
    Hold the phone folks, I am speaking with Phil Jr ( Outdoor Sports Prescott) in a lil bit to see if we can slide her in under warranty.
    I'm liking the sound of this

H20 Toie
    That is one of the things that steered me away from the Cig and towards the Spectre. Fuel consumption in the Cigs are just about enough to make a grown man cry, but they are sweet boats.
    yea i don't understand how we could have used so much fuel we were only doing 60 to 75 all day except for the 10 mile tow, we went over 200 miles

GHTRIM
    Do you mean Ken's old boat?
    Yea... I might get lucky because the motor might still be under warranty

GHTRIM
    Here goes Ken... I've owned the boat for three months and he is still about customer service.... Thanks again Ken..

HCS
    Looks like your doing it right.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast