Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll:Used boats

RACRJEFF
    If it was what you wanted and the price was what you wanted? how many of you would purchase a used boat, im curious cause a i have a couple friends that won't buy used anything not cause there big ballers or anything they just feel it's safer, i guess to buy new!!!

H20 Toie
    i just bought a used boat even though it was more than a lot of other boats cost new.

Kilrtoy
    Hell No

MAINEVENT
    Hell No
    Dont listen to big baller guy here Hey buy what YOU want

phebus
    If you are discriminating, and patient, there are some great deals out there. You just can't compromise on what you want.
    You can save a ton on purhase price buying used vs. new, and then save on the tax end too.
    I was able to buy a lot more boat buying used, than new.

ryantparks
    I bought a used 02 with little hours on it that I thought was in perfect running condition until I took it to the lake and it ran like shit. To make a long story short we yanked the motor, replaced the heads (under warranty luckily) and had the boat running great in about a week. I now know why I got a great deal on but if I was to do it again I would take it to a boat shop and lake test it.
    I would still buy another used boat, lots of $$ to be saved.

DeltaSigBoater
    A lot of the boats I like they dont build any more, so my only option is used.
    But I must admit, when buying new you aren't buying someone else's problems.

LUVNLIFE
    All of my boats have been used. I've got some great deals and clean boats. Just take your time and don't feel pressured to buy. The one I have now was a one year old when I bought it and the guy took immaculate care of it. Saved money and got a clean ride.

RiverOtter
    I rather let somebody else take the deprecitaion hit. Very few boats are what ya call "appreciating assets"

SmokinLowriderSS
    My used boat was actually a gift I had wanted for decades so I can't complain about price, but I'll buy used for a seccond boat eventually.
    I feel safety issues are moot once I have checked it over systemwide and made repairs/refits as needed, maybe even better than some factory items.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast