Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Cyclone

Taylorman
    His notes were a little off, but definatly a highlight.
    Front row seats for the wet t- shirt contest at Road runner was another too, even though I got the sh*t shocked out of me by the shorted out Christmas lights that were draped on the stage, that sucked.lol. All the water getting poured on the lights probably didnt help.
    You think 110V is bad, try getting shocked by an MSD 6AL.

Greaser
    Sounds like a good time was had by all, except for the poor sap that got "tea bagged" on the wake board boat :rollside:

Hustler
    Sounds like a good time was had by all, except for the poor sap that got "tea bagged" on the wake board boat :rollside:
    ???? were you spying?? :jawdrop:

HBjet
    His notes were a little off, but definatly a highlight.
    Front row seats for the wet t- shirt contest at Road runner was another too..
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...09IMGP0402.JPG

And this was just the beginning... she was showing more skin by the end of the contest. Very Nice :rollside:

cyclone
    You guys are the best. Dont thank me because all I did was show up. I appreciate the fact that I was able to tell jessa everything I could remember about the weekend without any guilt.
    Chris- sorry about your parts. someone told me I tossed a few out the back of your truck on the way home. ? and thanks for the asswoopen.
    Danny- I'll never look at queso the same way again. and sorry that the first time I felt like dropping the hammer in the boat you happened to be in it.
    Randy-thanks for organizing this deal and not getting us kicked out.
    Todd- Thanks for letting me drive your boat. That thing is one sweet ride. Everyone will have to pay more attention to the Rogers now that she runs 94 mph UP RIVER!
    oh yeah. my dad and brother said its on like donkey kong next year. They want to make this an annual deal i guess. So who's gettin married next?

wrightnow
    Hey did anyone happen to catch mike brothers name....lol

Hustler
    Hey did anyone happen to catch mike brothers name....lol
    He has a name
    Mark, thanks again for the safe ride to from roadrunner.

HBjet
    Randy-thanks for organizing this deal and not getting us kicked out.
    I'm telling you, this year is going to be different!!!
    oh yeah. my dad and brother said its on like donkey kong next year. They want to make this an annual deal i guess. So who's gettin married next?
    Marriage plans or not, I think we should make is an annual deal too!
    HBjet

Hot Rod Hallett
    I had an awesome time. Good to see Mud, Todd, Danny, Hustler again. HB its always good to hang with you bro and thanks for organizing this weekend. CS your boats bad bro. Someday I'll have to get a ride. Good hanging out with you. Definitely a home run weekend. Mud thanks for helping me wrench on my boat Sat. I'm stoked the heating problem sort of fixed itself. I'm still baffled by it. We should definitely make this an annual deal. Wrightnow-I'll try not to "Shout at the Devil" so loud next time. Big River has got my attention and something tells me I will be spnding alot more time there this year. Best of luck to you and Jessa Mike!

Bense468
    Sounds like a good time. Glad you had fun. Congrats Cyclone,when is the funeral... I mean wedding?
    We had my bro's bachelor party up in Havasu this weekend. It was a little crazy...Didn't roll into town last night until 2 am. A little tired at work today LOL.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast