Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Cyclone

MudPumper
    [ That round table closest to the bar wasn't too bad either... :rollside:
    HBjet
    all good but there was afat one that somebody was wager'd to puke on her ta ta's (had 40 on it! what happened?) [/QUOTE]
    Dude, she would have ended up looking like an Extra Large Cheese Pizza. :jawdrop:

HBjet
    all good but there was afat one that somebody was wager'd to puke on her ta ta's (had 40 on it! what happened?)
    She must have been on the other side from where I was sitting... :boxed:

HBjet
    No prob drivin, thanks to CS19 for letting us use his truck. Britney was hands down the hottest chick there, maybe Chris got a pic, I didn't have my camera. Too bad we left so early, we could have laid some shit down. :idea: How funny was Cyclone when we got back and he was in the back of Chris's truck giggling about Tony??? I was rollin.
    Yeah, too bad had to leave, but we will go there again!
    Yeah, Cyclone and he's giggling.... classic!

Speaking of 40 bucks...

Bottle Fed
    Sounds like you all had a pretty good time. Big River is a nice place to go. Very few cops and wide open river as long as the water is up. You all should try coming down to yuma sometime and hang out with us. Lots of sand bars to hang out on and plenty of things to see. Its a good time too!

Bense468
    surprised you made it into work after a weekend like that.
    FOCK I almost didn't even make it home last night.

MudPumper
    Speaking of 40 bucks...
    Finders Keepers dude. Just kidding, I think you only get $20 though, Dannys buddy gets the other $20 right???

cyclone
    Sounds like you all had a pretty good time. Big River is a nice place to go. Very few cops and wide open river as long as the water is up. You all should try coming down to yuma sometime and hang out with us. Lots of sand bars to hang out on and plenty of things to see. Its a good time too!
    big river sucks and I heard the place closed up for good. Lots of rocks there. dont anyone ever go.

Well sh*t , Ive got some great photos here. :crossx:
    No sweat on the dinero MP, call it even.

You guys are the best. Dont thank me because all I did was show up. I appreciate the fact that I was able to tell jessa everything I could remember about the weekend without any guilt.
    Chris- sorry about your parts. someone told me I tossed a few out the back of your truck on the way home. ? and thanks for the asswoopen.
    Noooo. I hope your kidding on the parts thing, were you that pissed about the asswoopen?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast