Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Cyclone

djdtpr
    Man what a weekend that was!By the way i dont think that the cheese was real California cheese cause it was more like liquid drano than liquid cork. :sqeyes: Thanks to everyone there i had a blast,so much happend in such a short time and i am having a hard tim remembering some of it.
    Mike- thanks for hammering it with me in there now all i want to do is work on the boat and i am even having dreams about how it will ride now.Who is this Tony guy you were all giggly about?
    Todd-that friggin boat of yours is a nice piece and runs even better,but your party-mode was definatly on.Sorry about the sore stomach.You have got to make it down for the fourth.Oh and thanks for the xm concert of Travis last night that rocked. DAMN 94 UP RIVER!!!!!!Is that a race boat or river boat?
    Joe-You da devil!!!!!!Next time i go to your trailer i will take a crash helmet.Thanks for the ride in the hustler that was friggin unreal,like the monster truck of boats!
    Chris-Sorry there werent any fast flattys there for ya this last weekend and i hope that we straightened you out on what a river boat and a race boat are.Thanks for the ride i only hope mine rides like yours does.Oh and dont forget thats not a rope deflector its a depth finder.
    P.S mikes brother has a name bitch its Brian.
    Mike the mud man-You are a sly tonged devil you got game even when we are drunk and dont understand you.By the way hows the extra fourty large in the pocket workin out for ya.By the way since you are the bookie we want to raise the bet to fifty.By the way i will never doubt you when you tell me a chick knows me.
    Randy-Good times as usuall count me in next year for sure.We hope to see ya over the forth.
    Travis-You are off the chain man.I look forward to partying again this summer.
    Mark-sorry about the mess in the trailer but that was alot of cheese.Thanks for the ride to road runner and back and sorry if i embaresed you at the restraunt afterwords.
    And to the F*ckbag that always lurks but wont post,good times as usuall thanks for letting me use your boat cover as a blanket.

cyclone
    Noooo. I hope your kidding on the parts thing, were you that pissed about the asswoopen?
    I think it just seemed like a good idea in the drive-thru to lighten the load in the back of your truck. Not sure why but it did. Damn do those shims fly like Frisbees or what?

I think it just seemed like a good idea in the drive-thru to lighten the load in the back of your truck. Not sure why but it did. Damn do those shims fly like Frisbees or what?
    LOL, Ya I bet they fly..You suck!!!
    OK, I guess I better go look through my pics again and decide which ones to post..
    :2purples:
    BTW, Im not gettin married just yet, so someone else step up to the plate so we can do that again.

screamdreambrad
    Sounds like you all had a pretty good time. Big River is a nice place to go. Very few cops and wide open river as long as the water is up. You all should try coming down to yuma sometime and hang out with us. Lots of sand bars to hang out on and plenty of things to see. Its a good time too! jeff i'll be takin yuo up on that in july!

MudPumper
    I'll just post this one and leave it at that. :wink: :crossx:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...53IMG_0323.JPG

MudPumper
    Hey, I gotta throw a big thanks out to Hustler for haulin my ass around all weekend. Thanks Brother, I had a great time.

Wild Twin
    Sorry Dan and I couldn't make. My dad was still in town, and Dan's truck got stolen out in front of our house. I see you guys had a good time. When are you guys going to the river again?
    Darren

flat broke
    Darren,
    Turn on your PMs bro, I gotta send ya a pic.
    Chris

n8dawg
    Just wanted to say congrats to cyclone. It was cool seeing you guys again and meeting everyone for the first time. Sorry didn't hang out longer we didn't get back into Lost Lake till dark (had a little boat trouble, runnin to hard with a heavy load...not good.) Next time we'll stay closer to Big River, sounds like that bar scene was going off!
    Later Guys! Till next time.... and when is that again? :skull:

HBjet
    Till next time.... and when is that again?
    It was great meeting you and your crew... and glad you guys came over to chit chat. Next time you need to just park your boat over by us and kick it.
    Next trip out for me and Cyclone is the weekend of July 4th. You should come up!
    HBjet

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast