Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally

cave
    Got the boat out this weekend. Thanks Big time 396 & 460! Great day. Cool meeting some people off the boards. Other than a little water in the gas everything went well.
    Thanks again Mike & Tyro! Oh and nice to meet the Ultimate Lurker too
    Got to do it again real soon.

Got the boat out this weekend. Thanks Big time 396 & 460! Great day. Cool meeting some people off the boards. Other than a little water in the gas everything went well.
    Thanks again Mike & Tyro! Oh and nice to meet the Ultimate Lurker too
    Got to do it again real soon.
    Congrats on getting the boat going Cave. It's good to have jetboatin buddies aint it?

WTG Jimmy ...glad to hear u got it runnin'...now if u send me my parts!! ...i can get mine on the water also lol
    fastrat

460 jus getn it
    thanks jimmy. i had a blast. we have to do i again real soon. i will get some pics up soon.

460 jus getn it
    here u go jimmyhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1570S3010178.JPG

460 jus getn it...
    pic would have looked awsome if 396 wasnt in the way lol
    hey 460...is that ur white boat?
    got any more pics?
    fastrat

460 jus getn it
    460 jus getn it...
    pic would have looked awsome if 396 wasnt in the way lol
    hey 460...is that ur white boat?
    got any more pics?
    fastrat
    yes thats my white boat. i didnt get many pics yesterday. ill get some this week and post them

yes thats my white boat. i didnt get many pics yesterday. ill get some this week and post them
    AWSOME...very very clean ...take me some pics of the mtr & the back of the boat...so i can see ur jet etc...did u paint/gel coat it urself?
    it looks like its a 2 seater only?...if so...similar to mine...i have cushions behind my front seats
    fastrat

460 jus getn it
    AWSOME...very very clean ...take me some pics of the mtr & the back of the boat...so i can see ur jet etc...did u paint/gel coat it urself?
    it looks like its a 2 seater only?...if so...similar to mine...i have cushions behind my front seats
    fastrat
    ill get some more pics up. 396's dad painted the boat. i used omni single stage. i have some issues with the paint starting to come up in some spots. as for seats it only has two seats right now(its a race boat). i will have a back seat in a couple of weeks..........

cave
    Yes it is Dan. The "what if" isn't so much the "what if" if you got some buddies that are around. It was a great day.
    Definitely want to do Bartlett again too. I can only hope for beaches there. I water my grass every day to lower the lake level
    That's Mike (396_w_t_s) in the picture. I hope you can find someplace to host the vids you guys took. That would be killer to see them. If you can email them to me please do so. Ive never seen my boat's roost, if there is one.
    460, is that a race boat with 2 seats you got there Just Kidding bro!
    Man your roost is awesome. Don't forget to add an auto bilge pump to your got to get soon list.
    After you guys left I waited for the rodeo waves to calm down then got it wet one more time before loading up. Of coarse I invited those two hunnies on the beach for a ride I got home around 7:45pm
    I cant express how excited I was this past weekend. Man what a rush. We got to do this again real soon guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast