Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wtf???

Blown 472
    No one wants to talk shit?? ok I will start.
    See the pic of the hemi heads that sonny leonard is putting on his chevys??
    YOu could look at it two ways:
    They finally figured out that chevy suck and need the engineering of the dodge stuff to make power.
    Or they are disgracing the hemi by bolting that chivvy junk under such a great cylinder head.
    Where is Dennis Moore???
    [ August 08, 2003, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: Blown 472 ]

FastRat1
    U prob dont remember...but chevy made a hemi head bk in the 60's or 70's...never released to the public...it has always been known that Chry made the best heads...and i doubt that Chevy will ever make one again...maybe after market will start to make them...that would be cool...actually...that would be awsome...especially on a blown motor...i think u might be 1st in line!! lol
    Ron

HOSS
    So did Ford.
    Thats some mighty big heads. Looks killer and the price is probably unfathomable.
    Choke my ****in` gimble.

Just Tool'n
    Hoss, You are the man!
    You allways anwser with great wit & humor.
    Keep up the good work.

Kindsvater Flat
    I wish I had a hemi.

Kindsvater Flat:
    I wish I had a hemi. Why, whats wrong with your pinch head?

waterloged
    Yes I wish I had a Hemi too, Ford that is!

UBFJ #454
    The problem with hemi heads on rat blocks has been the head bolts ... couldn't get them to hold. Leonard thinks he has that problem solved ... 22 head studs/bolts. If, in fact, he has solved that problem, then, those heads are going to be something else.

Back Forty
    How bout them apples.
    Notice the nice ass mains in the one pic. They could have atleast passed that into production. I guess the Olds guys have the small block at minimum.

Back Forty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast