Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: >>>>DAM RUN... THANKS<<<<<

GHTRIM
    I would like to offically thank everyone that stopped to help the stranded on the Dalmation. The HB community is the best hands down... We weren't worried for one minute just knowing there would be someone to help...
    Cola, Thank you for the use of your tow rope. I'm sorry I had to cut it :frown: . It will be replaced.
    H2O Toie, Your time and effort were greatly appreciated. You took a chunk of time out of your day for ME and my crew... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...
    I will continue to keep my eyes peeled for anyone who may need my help next time (after the boats running :cry: ).
    And a big thanks to the whole HB community. Everyone was great... Can't wait to hang out again..
    Don & Liana.. We'll have pics postin tonight...

NOTALENT
    so what went wrong with her???

JackieV
    I'll be waiting for those PIX! Glad to see you and Liana and I am really sorry that the moo-moo broke down. We were waiting around for a bit too after seeing you down. But like you said HB was there to help and you got some great help.
    Glad it didn't keep you guys from partying like Rock Stars the rest of the day!

WaTchTheGelCoat
    I starting to think that you and Frenchy are the same person. lol

HOOTER SLED-
    Saw you guys getting towed back. Bum deal Trim. Good you are all safe though. Props to all who helped you.

bunny 166
    Sorry about your boat Don! Glad you guys had a good time though....she'll be up and runnin' in no time

GHTRIM
    so what went wrong with her???
    Don't know much about motors other than they aren't suppose to sound like it does now. But I'm told it is prob a lifter rod or valve . Still has oil presure and still cranks first try. It is in the top end and should ONLY be 3 - 5k.. :hammerhea... Guess it could be worse so I'm making this one up as just another lake experience.. At least I'll have full tanks of gas for the next lake trip.. :hammerhea

NOTALENT
    Don't know much about motors other than they aren't suppose to sound like it does now. But I'm told it is prob a lifter rod or valve . Still has oil presure and still cranks first try. It is in the top end and should ONLY be 3 - 5k.. :hammerhea... Guess it could be worse so I'm making this one up as just another lake experience.. At least I'll have full tanks of gas for the next lake trip.. :hammerhea
    ouch...that sucks..I went trough the same damn shit..exept that knock turned out to be spun bearings!!! haha..parts are on there way!! Finally! Good luck on getting her done in time for the 4th of july!

H20 Toie
    H2O Toie, Your time and effort were greatly appreciated. You took a chunk of time out of your day for ME and my crew... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...
    No problem and thank you for the great time Sat night, Just remember to send me the pics ( i still can't believe we didn't bring a camera) you guys were all great, i'm going to Vegas on Wed probably coming home on friday or sat maybe we can hook up somwhere you have my number.

GHTRIM
    We can do that.. I'll see how my week turns out.. I took today off and STILL have to go to work and my phone hasn't stopped ringing..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast