Thread: Exhaust manifolds

429CJ
    I'm looking for a set of Harmin Marine exhaust manifolds for a 429/460 ford. I saw a set on a guys boat and they had large exhaust ports. Maybe someone knows of an internet site that might have these. Thanks!

spectras only
    I think Jim Brock has your manifolds at jim brock cyclone speed@marine
    [This message has been edited by spectras only (edited July 20, 2001).]

429CJ
    Hey Spectra, do you have a phone number or do they have an internet site.

77_Tahiti
    Try checking CPPerformance, they are now the makers of Hardin Marine, If you meant Harman Marine try www.Harmanmarine.com. (http://www.Harmanmarine.com.) I have not heard of Harmin Marine and in fact I did a quick internet search and found nothing. Please forgive me if I'm wrong still kind of new to the Jet thing!
    Good Luck

spectras only
    429,go to www.spectramarine.com (http://www.spectramarine.com) then click links they're called cyclone speed marine

lakecrazy
    I have a set of Harman 460 manifolds (no risers) for 460 Ford. But.....they are very rough and need work. The water jackets at the riser flanges are corroded and would need to be welded up and surfaced. The riser flange studs also need replacment but are seized to the manifold threaded holes. Also, they need polishing. These manifolds are the type that use 5" 3/8 bolts to attach to cyl heads.

Jim
    I have a set of Harman marine long bolts,real nice cond. give me a call (818) 890-1867 after 10am today Jim Brock

mario
    Seen a new set on ebay for sale.

Bubbledeck
    I have a set in great condition that I will trade straight across for a new set of Bassett twisties LOL