Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burning nipples

JetBoatRich
    Thats HOT!!! I like the whole pain thing hot candle wax is nice..havent tried burning the nipps.. :idea:
    They won't teach you that in bartenders school

Tresguey
    I have been working clubs and bars for a long time now and have seen this done many times. great trick!!! but my favorite has always been the cooler shot!!!

JackieV
    Hey how come the virtual bartender chicks don't do stunts like this!?

topless
    Uhh! How do you stick the matches to the nipples. We need more details on this.
    Well, I asked her to show me again and what she did was lick the non sulfer end an put it on her nipple so it would stick. Then she lit it. (I tried it at home and it works.)

Liberator TJ1984
    I'm OK with girls setting nipples on Fire
    It's the guys who drop their pants and light Farts I have flashbacks of :jawdrop: something about the burning hair and leaving scars :idea:

bocco
    Well, I asked her to show me again and what she did was lick the non sulfer end an put it on her nipple so it would stick. Then she lit it. (I tried it at home and it works.)
    You get bonus points for going home and trying it. Do they fall off when the spit dries or when you start jumping up and down?

topless
    You get bonus points for going home and trying it. Do they fall off when the spit dries or when you start jumping up and down?You blow them out before they burn too short. It looks cool in the dark.

CandyA$$
    Ok ok, wooh.
    So did it hurt?

Biglue
    You blow them out before they burn too short. It looks cool in the dark.
    Is this something you learned from Tom?

barbigrl
    Babe's in Norco on 6th street.
    Oh lord....figures!! I know the owner of that bar....she is lets just say...VERY INTERSTING!!! The closed the other one down that was in Corona... THANK GOD!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast