Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4 stroke or 2 stroke bikes

HOSS
    I`m looking to get a new bike. I`ve always had YZ`s but am now looking at Honda. 4 stroke technology has come a long way. I just don`t know. The weights are really right there on both. I`m stepping up to 250 class. I don`t know about the 4 stroke. Anyone got one yet? This will be my last bike. Hell, I might even stay 125 because I`m not nearly as agressive as I use to be. Gettin` old. Hurts when I collide with the Earth now.

Kindsvater Flat
    I gave up on bikes. Recovery time is to long. Go get a 4 wheeler.

HCS
    Does a 4 wheeler have the same California retrictions as a off road dirt bike?. Red sticker or green sticker. etc.
    On a dirt bike I understand if you want to ride it year round you have to buy a used one that has the old green sticker. All the new bikes are issued with a red sticker that restricts you to riding only in the winter months.

Dog
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    Does a 4 wheeler have the same California retrictions as a off road dirt bike?. Red sticker or green sticker. etc.
    On a dirt bike I understand if you want to ride it year round you have to buy a used one that has the old green sticker. All the new bikes are issued with a red sticker that restricts you to riding only in the winter months. A red sticker or green sticker decides when you can ride? Move out of Kalifornia!!!

HOSS
    A friend now has me thinking of a jetski. But I`m leaning to the 4 stroke Honda.

Kindsvater Flat
    HOSS:
    A friend now has me thinking of a jetski. But I`m leaning to the 4 stroke Honda. If you are going to get a jet ski, get one of these. Rexx Racing

1Bahnerjet
    If you are going to get a jet ski, get one of these. Rexx Racing
    ------------------
    What will they think of next? Makes you wonder, at the NJBA drags they let jet ski run 1/4 mile passes, bone stock jet skis, yes painfully SLOW. Why not let modified jet skis, like maybe one with a small block chev. you know make it fun to watch. Why do they (jet skis) have to be stock the race Boats are not? The Local mud puddle I most often boat at has a jet ski ban Which is fine with me. You try to share the lake with them you never know if they are going to ZIG or ZAG right in front of you! eek!
    ----------------------
    Drive What You Own And Like What You Drive

HCS
    Dog:
    HARDCORE-SKI:
    On a dirt bike I understand if you want to ride it year round you have to buy a used one that has the old green sticker. All the new bikes are issued with a red sticker that restricts you to riding only in the winter months. A red sticker or green sticker decides when you can ride? Move out of Kalifornia!!! California is run by a bunch of dumb asses. New smog restrictions stop you from being able to ride two strokes in the summer months. burningm I'm not sure about the 4 strokes.
    [ April 07, 2003, 06:19 AM: Message edited by: HARDCORE-SKI ]

Blown 472
    It might be cold here, but at least we dont have any commicrate rules.

77charger
    I sold my dirtbike 6 years ago due to breakin an arm it was cr 250.I ended up buying a 250r atc just for the dunes but that new honda cr450f has me thinkin of a new dirtbike for the dunes.Otherwords 4 stroke honda!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast