Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: More Dam Pix.....

atomickitn
    "
    BABY BARBIE N MRS> HOOTS.....
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...ew000_1195.JPG
    Oh my GOD!!!! I had soooo much fun!! When are we goin again!? I gotta get my film developed too!! I'll get doubles and get 'em to you!
    Cute pic by the way MOMMA!! *whistles*
    *Barbie*

Foxy99
    Hey Foxy....you tasted good!! MMM MMM MMM Hello pretty girl!
    Oh you are sooo bad!

Phat Daddy
    AK, it was a blast. We have op6 in a couple weeks. I may just catch a ride with you cause mamas staying home.

atomickitn
    Oh you are sooo bad!
    yes i am but you made me that way,....... sooo wanna go out , to the river , again .... pm me sowe can talk..

atomickitn
    AK, it was a blast. We have op6 in a couple weeks. I may just catch a ride with you cause mamas staying home.
    ab so loot ly , good times ,, have to have mrs hooter work on foxy as a date...... say hi to mamma

Big Bear
    Now that was entertainment!!
    Sure picked the right spot to tie up behind you guys. I could feel that bumpin and grindin on my boat. Put me in the right frame of mind!! :devil:

atomickitn
    Now that was entertainment!!
    Sure picked the right spot to tie up behind you guys. I could feel that bumpin and grindin on my boat. Put me in the right frame of mind!! :devil:
    sooo much bompin and grinden i thought the water was goin to splash out of the lake.....

JackieV
    Hey Atomic! Thanks for the help when I swam to your boat! I was drunk, tired, outta shape, and the gas from the boat was killing me when I was swimming over to Shane's boat! (I think that was you...)

Phat Daddy
    ab so loot ly , good times ,, have to have mrs hooter work on foxy as a date...... say hi to mamma
    I don't know about that, Mrs. Hoots might just take her from you. Any how, looks like your doing a dam good job yourself.

atomickitn
    Hey Atomic! Thanks for the help when I swam to your boat! I was drunk, tired, outta shape, and the gas from the boat was killing me when I was swimming over to Shane's boat! (I think that was you...)
    No problem! Didn't wanna see anyone get hurt!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast