Thread: Calling Boatmaster.......

MOBrien
    Well......how'd the new pontoon boat run on Sunday?? Inquiring minds wanna know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post some pics of that damn thing too!

Boatmaster
    Ran very well all day. Met up with JetBoatGuru, Tunnel T, Newman 28 and others for lunch at River Boat for lunch. I might have you covered MOB, boat runs a solid 66 on GPS all day. Your the only one with any pics of it. One more day and I'm on the road, see ya at Shasta!!!!

MOBrien
    good to hear your maiden voyage was a success. That really is a beautiful ride you've got. Hey man, several folks I've talked with keep saying..."you've got two deep cycles and no cranking batt?" "I wouldn't have done that...."
    .........are you SURE there won't be any issues using these deeps for everything including cranking??? I need some piece of mind here..... :messedup:
    Also----Thanks for the quick turn around on my boat service this weekend! You're help in making it easier for me to get the boat to you and back in my possession was very much appreciated!! How'd Anthony's boat run??

TOBTEK
    Ran very well all day. Met up with JetBoatGuru, Tunnel T, Newman 28 and others for lunch at River Boat for lunch. I might have you covered MOB, boat runs a solid 66 on GPS all day. Your the only one with any pics of it. One more day and I'm on the road, see ya at Shasta!!!!
    66mph ??????? :messedup: :idea: dont make me post pics.

Boatmaster
    I feel you will be fine with the two deep cycles, but just to make sure I called my battery supplier and he said no problem. T's boat ran sweet, he's very happy. OK Tobtek maybe she will run 70 on a good day downhill with a tail wind and low on fuel. :wink: R52's day was no good though because his boat would'nt get on plane. Just got off the phone with him and it was an easy fix. Hole in the line going to the MAP.

TOBTEK
    does someone have a secret?

MOBrien
    Did your battery guy show up to the shop yet with new cranking batteries? If so, grab a red top for me and I'll buy it from you in Shasta. Been thinking of running 3 batts anyways and it'd be easy to add on.....or switch out one of the deeps for the trip and add the 3rd back into the mix when I get home.