Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paging Playa Playa!!!

Three Days Only
    You are the ultimate party animal. You wrecked my shit so bad, you have no idea!!
    Always a good time when you run with the devil.
    PS, did you check your feet for splinters in the morning.
    Jeff

MAINEVENT
    The Ultimate Party Animal is a good name for him but the experience is UNFOCK'N REAL
    Hey open the door 1,2,3
    Plus i have the ultimate Picture Jeff :devil: remember it about 430am

Three Days Only
    The Ultimate Party Animal is a good name for him but the experience is UNFOCK'N REAL
    Hey open the door 1,2,3
    Plus i have the ultimate Picture Jeff :devil: remember it about 430am
    Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face. He knows how to get it down with the goose. Even If I stepped it up about thirty times harder then I already do, I could never be a true professional like Eric. He has it hands down!!!

Three Days Only
    I have a funny feeling that the hotel is going to place a few of us on some sort of banned list. Eric and my name are going to be running in first place.
    Hey check me out, im a pirate and im commendering your houseboat. Dont worry, I can drive twins we got this under control. Quick Bling, throw the main line were off. Lets roll.......................................
    Then comes Mel!!! He grew a couple more inches in height once he realized the house boat was underway moving into the abyss and some drunk ass three pump chump was at the wheel.

Havasu Luvr
    Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face. He knows how to get it down with the goose. Even If I stepped it up about thirty times harder then I already do, I could never be a true professional like Eric. He has it hands down!!!
    Goose Hell ! ! ! That boy polished his B-day bottle of Jack and then started on Captain Morgan, that was just saturday :jawdrop: . Eric doesn't stop until his legs are full :hammerhea

alfonzo
    Hey PLAYA, Send me some $$$$$ for the hotel door!!!!!!! :hammerhea J/K..J/K. That was some funny shiat, but by 5:00 I was done and ready for bed. Sorry we woke you up....bit of a mistake eh Herman?BTW>>>Happy B-day again.

MAINEVENT
    Yeah I remember, how could I forget someone licking my fricken face.
    Did it look like this :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80DSC00971.JPG

mike37
    now that there is some funny shit
    Did it look like this :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80DSC00971.JPG

boatslayer
    haha i was standing right there when this happend , eric was wasted ,,
    me and jeff had to stay up all night and baby sit eric , he wanted to kick in every door at the hotel , and wanted to still the security van

Havasu Hangin'
    Hey PP...where's my $50?
    :idea:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast