Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paging Playa Playa!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Liar! You were to busy trying to keep Foxy from being taken away from you completely! LOL
    I know I was sweating you ha ha naw we were all tired and crashed out like at 1am when we got back from Laughlin

JackieV
    No way Eric, you guys are way cool and hella fun to be with! Especially Mel! LOL
    Did those Chorizo Burritos hit the spot in the morning before leaving on the Run or what!
    I liked Ginger, she was pretty cool too.
    Thank you so much for having us this weekend! I had a memorable time! You guys and the rest of the HB crew are off the hook party animals!
    Can't wait to do it all over again!
    Luv ya! I'll call you and see what you two are up two when we land in Cali!
    We may just need a drink or two!

Three Days Only
    What the FOCK is going on in here??????
    Playa......................
    Hey Three pump chump, take me back to the houseboat. Cmon we can just take this mini van over here. Give me a minute, I got to start the bitch.
    Crazy Mother F'er.
    I think I may need to stop drinking after Saturday night / Sunday morning. You killed my ass!! PS, I never knew you hated white people so much, or maybe just me for not taking you out in the boat at 5am drunk off my f'n ass. You got a ride anytime you know the number!!
    Next time you want to try to molest a dude, find G-Faulk. I mean for gods sake the boy was already in bed waiting for you!!

boatslayer
    yea eric u were freakin off the wall wanting to hot wire the security van , and take jeffs boat out at 5 in the morning

PlyaPlya22
    Playa......................
    Hey Three pump chump, take me back to the houseboat. Cmon we can just take this mini van over here. Give me a minute, I got to start the bitch.
    Crazy Mother F'er.
    I think I may need to stop drinking after Saturday night / Sunday morning. You killed my ass!! PS, I never knew you hated white people so much, or maybe just me for not taking you out in the boat at 5am drunk off my f'n ass. You got a ride anytime you know the number!!
    Next time you want to try to molest a dude, find G-Faulk. I mean for gods sake the boy was already in bed waiting for you!!
    That was some funny ass shit!! I had a blast, I can't wait to do it again!! Hey you said you wanted to know what it was like to go black...LOL I am glad you made it home...I hope the wife didn't kick your ass!!! Thanks again!!!
    BY THE WAY... I TALKED TO KATHERINE'S TODAY AND WE ARE WELCOMED BACK...WTF???? I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH NEXT TIME..

Eliminator 4 Life
    That was some funny ass shit!! I had a blast, I can't wait to do it again!! Hey you said you wanted to know what it was like to go black...LOL I am glad you made it home...I hope the wife didn't kick your ass!!! Thanks again!!!
    BY THE WAY... I TALKED TO KATHERINE'S TODAY AND WE ARE WELCOMED BACK...WTF???? I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO STEP IT UP A NOTCH NEXT TIME..
    Yea next time step it up a few more notches Eric I know we can break some shit next time get a couple of tvs and break some lamps

Three Days Only
    Yea next time step it up a few more notches Eric I know we can break some shit next time get a couple of tvs and break some lamps
    Dont give him any idea's, he needs to keep his bail money!

PlyaPlya22
    Dont give him any idea's, he needs to keep his bail money!
    Hey Jeffy boy, as long as your their to go to jail with, it'll all be worth it

Eliminator 4 Life
    Hey Jeffy boy, as long as your their to go to jail with, it'll all be worth it
    Damn I want to see this

KACHINA KEN
    Did it look like this :idea:
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...80DSC00971.JPG
    Looks like a prelude to ass-rape to me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123