Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BanBerry pie??

wildbillg
    Anyone here heard of this?
    the wife says it is great and I am trying to find one ??
    Does this exsist?
    Bannana & strawberry pie?

ROZ
    Hell, sounds good to me! Foward me the recipe so I can have my mom or wife make me one!!!
    Now I'm hungry again!!!!

wildbillg
    Hell, sounds good to me! Foward me the recipe so I can have my mom or wife make me one!!!
    Now I'm hungry again!!!!
    thats the problem I cant find one?
    I want one to but cant make it without the recipe?
    so I was hopein someone here knew what it was.....

pixilatedpussy
    Oh my gosh it is the best!!! My hunney's favorite too! Usually I get it from Coco's...it is the best!

ROZ
    Oh my gosh it is the best!!! My hunney's favorite too! Usually I get it from Coco's...it is the best!
    Great, thanks..... How about a recipe!!! :hammer2:
    This pie seems all too inticing(sp)... Guess I'll have to hit coco's on the way home tonight...
    BTW, If it's that good, I'm going to hide it in the fridge and eat it around midnight... All by myself!

pixilatedpussy
    I make it homeade also...very easy! Make a pie crust, fill with cut banana's, banana puding, strawberries and top with whipped cream! Yummy!!! I suggest hiding it for sure! HeeHee!

FMluvswater
    Do any of these sound about right to those who've tried it? :idea:
    STRAWBERRY BANANA CREAM PIE
    2 pie crusts
    2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
    2 bananas
    1 c. sugar
    1 pt. fresh strawberries
    1 qt. Cool Whip
    Bake pie shells according to directions. Let cool. Beat cream cheese with sugar until creamy. Divide and spread in pie shells. Top with sliced bananas, then sliced strawberries. Spread Cool Whip on top. Let sit at least 2 hours.
    STRAWBERRY BANANA PIE
    CRUST:
    2 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
    1/2 c. sugar
    1/2 stick butter, melted
    FILLING:
    1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
    3/4 c. confectioners' sugar
    2 c. chopped walnuts
    2 med. size bananas, sliced
    1 qt. strawberries, sliced
    1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip
    CRUST: Mix crumbs, sugar and butter together and press into 2 deep dish 9" pie pans. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes.
    FILLING: Use beater and mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together. Divide between the 2 crusts evenly and spread along bottom. Sprinkle on top of the cream cheese a layer of chopped walnuts. Next layer sliced banana and then layer of sliced strawberries. Divide Cool Whip and spread evenly over the pie. Top with another layer of walnuts.
    STRAWBERRY-BANANA PIE
    1 butter crust pie shell
    1 bag or can strawberry gel
    2-3 bananas
    10-12 lg. strawberries
    Cut up bananas and strawberries, pour gel over and mix well, turn into pie shell and refrigerate, serve with whip cream topping.
    More Banana Strawberry pie recipes here. (http://www.cooks.com/rec/search?q=banana+strawberry+pie)
    Didn't realise there'd be so many variations. :supp: I got too hungry reading the recipes! All y'all are on your own now!
    I think I'll go eat a banana! :idea:

pixilatedpussy
    Never tried any of them...but they sound yummy to me!

GBLASER
    Polly's pies use to carry them. I dont know if they are still in business?

pixilatedpussy
    Yeah Pollys are good too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast