Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone looking for a home in Anaheim Hills?

cdog
    The wife and I are selling to buy in RSM or Mission Viejo. I am an agent and am trying to sell without paying someone else. Prices are high but rates are low right now. Our home is a 3 bed 2.5 bath with lots of upgrades, very clean, new spa,boat parking in front of home (for a couple of days), great neighbors and within in a 1/4 mile from canyon rim grade school (an award winning school). All appliances are stainless and match so they stay with the house. I will also include all of the bathroom decorations since they match our (tropical style) decore and paint. The garage is dialed in with white cabinits, lighting and a stereo, the sprinklers are on timers as is the spa and I will include my 55 inch mitsubishi big screen TV. The home was built in 1990 and was repainted in 2002. The HOA dues are 62.oo a month and the mellow roos are added into the prop. tax and they are somewhere around $600.00 a year. Prop tax in this area is 1%. We are asking market price for the home but the advantage is that you will not have to compete with other buyers driving up the price even more. Call if your intrested. Here is my home # 714-281-1395......Corey I can email pics if you leave your email. If your intrested in selling to buy my home I will work you out a killer deal on commission so tell your friends or anyone you know looking. Thanks......

Ivan Dan
    Corey~ Good luck with your move hope it all works out good for ya!

cxr133
    Maybe.....
    if the garage comes with the boat the house would go faster

cdog
    Maybe.....
    if the garage comes with the boat the house would go faster
    I can go get you a paddle boat if that'll seal the deal.....We can put a 100HP merc on the back of it.

cdog
    Corey~ Good luck with your move hope it all works out good for ya!
    Thanks dan, We've got to hook up one of these trips. Are you going to Havasu fathers day weekend? I'll be there with my pops and his best friend. We're stayin at the Nautical.

cdog
    bump

Silver
    What is it going for?

Phat Matt
    What is it going for?
    Market price. :wink:

Silver
    Save your sass! :hammer2:

MagicMtnDan
    What's "market price?" Inquiring minds want to know since this ain't the fresh fish or catch of the day at the local restaurant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast