Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boat service in Parker

bohica
    Gotta buddy looking to get his boat serviced in Parker. Just the usual fluid changes. Who's good to go to.

revpuffdaddy
    Eddies Marine in Parker. Good service and attention to detail.

SK48
    See, Ron Gibbs at Bad Attitude Boats

MudPumper
    See, Ron Gibbs at Bad Attitude Boats
    F uck the guys at Bad Attitude boats for ASS RAPING people. I went in there on Saturday to get 2 3/8 NPT to -8 AN fittings for a Fuel Pump for Hustlers boat and the bastard in there charged me $30 for them $15 each. This is normally a $4 or $5 dollar part. I told him I'd pay it because I had no choice but that he was an asshole for screwing me. Bad Attitude Boats has a pretty ****i ng Bad Attitude about helping out boaters.

MudPumper
    [QUOTE=MudPumper]
    F uck the guys at Bad Attitude boats for ASS RAPING people.
    lmao :smile: i don't mean to laugh, but it's f ucking hilarious having a guy named "mud pumper" calling someone else an "ass raper" - nice one :messedup: - to bad you had trouble w/ them, have always had great luck with him. maybe you should stop by there and have a beer with ron, to straighten this out, i am sure he wouldn't be to stoked on you for slamming his business like this. there is always two sides to every story !! :sqeyes: - keyes
    He shouldn't be stoked I'm just laying it down like it is. There always is two sides to every story but explain to me how you get off selling $9 worth of parts for $30 ???????? It's bullshit, bottom line. As for the rest of the post, Gee never heard that one before. I'm a concrete pumper you dick. J/K :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

Schiada76
    Was it Ron?
    Maybe an employee was ass raping with Ron's stock? :idea:

MudPumper
    Was it Ron?
    Maybe an employee was ass raping with Ron's stock? :idea:
    I don't know who Ron is but the guy said he had to call somebody to find out how much they were. I was standing next to him while he was on the phone. He hung up and said, "$30 buck bro, $15 each." I just laughed at him and then told him what I thought and how much those parts really cost and that I'd pay it because I had no choice but that it was an f'd up deal. Hustler and I went into about 4 different parts stores in Parker looking for a fuel pump and fittings. We found the Pump at the Parts store next to Bad Attitude and the guy there said to try Bad Attitude for the AN fittings we needed.
    It's possible that Ron said one price and the guy figured he'd make some extra cash, I don't know because I couldn't hear what the guy on the phone said. Weather it was Ron or his employee it sucks. :yuk:

goneboatin
    Stay away from Eddie's, his guys couldn't figure how to get my hitch ball out of the hitch. (I know, take the nut off the ball). I'd hate to see what else they try to do.

mbrown2
    I had Eddies service my boat and freshen the heads...good work and reasonable pricing.

ZZ-Man
    MBrown2 thats cause you got the platinum Kool-Aid prices.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast