Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boat service in Parker

Waldo
    Waldo, you are absolutely right. I should have given it more thought and talked to Ron about the issue before bashing his company. I'll post an appology in a min. I would still like to know what a 3/8 to -8 AN fitting goes for???????? And just to clarify, Hustler did not pay for the parts, they were for his boat but I was being nice and picked up the bill for him. This thread is now DONE.
    I posted on your other thread. Good discussion and final thought!

Waldo, you are absolutely right. I should have given it more thought and talked to Ron about the issue before bashing his company. I'll post an appology in a min. I would still like to know what a 3/8 to -8 AN fitting goes for???????? And just to clarify, Hustler did not pay for the parts, they were for his boat but I was being nice and picked up the bill for him. This thread is now DONE.
    I have read this thread with some interest. I don't repair boats, but I do sell both Ford and Speed parts, including AN fittings, in Murrieta, CA. I looked in the Winter(old prices) Summit Racing catalog. The prices on the fittings you bought range from $4.00(straight) to $10.00(90 degree). I don't know which ones you needed and bought, but figuring shipping/handling to Parker and the cost of handling so it was available for you to buy, I don't think you got hurt too bad. Especially if they were 45 or 90 degree pieces. JMO
    I'm just a pawn in the game of life...........

MudPumper
    I have read this thread with some interest. I don't repair boats, but I do sell both Ford and Speed parts, including AN fittings, in Murrieta, CA. I looked in the Winter(old prices) Summit Racing catalog. The prices on the fittings you bought range from $4.00(straight) to $10.00(90 degree). I don't know which ones you needed and bought, but figuring shipping/handling to Parker and the cost of handling so it was available for you to buy, I don't think you got hurt too bad. Especially if they were 45 or 90 degree pieces. JMO
    RR, it was a 3/8 NPT on one side and -8AN on the other. It was a straight fitting. It's a $4 part.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345