Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *spam* Xr 50

bohica
    Chub, whats up bro. We're going this weekend and doing a dam run, then we'll camp on the river Sat. Night. You should try to get away.
    Are you serious about the 50?
    Chub's pussin out. He's gotta go to a graduation party. I told him to just give the kid $100 and card and he'll never be missed.

100+Placecraft
    Ultra, I've been looking for you out there. You never stopped by for a beer and to pick up a sticker. I'm actually trying to work on another one, maybe with a pic of the gorge or somthing. Yeah it is exploding right now, I have some other friends that close escrow the end of this month. Arent those weekdays? We're going up tomorrow and doing the dam run on Sat. Then we'll be back on the 30th until the 11th of July.
    Hey, I think I hi jacked my own thread here.
    Back to the 50 for sale!! Anyone??

chub
    Chub 's gotta work Sat. PM me and let's talk 50. I'm all for keepin it at the river!!!!!!

chub
    Yep........I'm a Topock resident. Got my nephew and and two others buying lots and homes there. The place is exploding right now.
    Hey..........WHERES MY TOPOCK STICKERS?????
    Will be in Town the 13th, 14th and 15th of this month. Chub......if your around stop by and see the new garage..........and of course have a beer.
    Steve, stop jackin the price up. You know where I stay. It'll be a cool fark around scoot. Hopefully bohica will get on it and get some self demo. :devil:

100+Placecraft
    Chub, PM's arent working!!!
    Hey bro, you can call me if you want 310-787-7173.
    The wife wants me to bring it home and take it to my sons race next weekend to see if anyone out there wants it, she says she wants the cash for something??? (fathersday's coming up :idea: ) But you were the first to say anything. Its super clean dude, it really does look brand new and runs perfect, so feel free to make me an offer if you want.
    Next time we do the trip, later in the year, we'll give you a little longer notice.
    Later,
    Andy

100+Placecraft
    Chub didnt want it
    Bump

riverroyal
    for a 98 kawasaki 750 sxi pro stand up?

100+Placecraft
    Sorry,
    not a ski guy! Too hard to drink a beer and haul ass!

riverroyal
    thats why i was thinking of trading

100+Placecraft
    make an offer

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast