Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: spam: 21 schiada for sale

boater ray
    i can afford to wait for more than 8,000. thanks for your help

Community
    Ray,
    My offer still stands and cash is no problem.
    Thanks.
    Gary

boater ray
    dude
    the boat is screaming your name
    just throw in 20 more c-notes on top of your offer and i'll throw the boat on the street for you.
    all kidding aside i appreciate your reply
    ray

Boater Bill
    Ray, stinks that you gotta sell your baby.
    Wishing you the best of luck.....in everything.

boater ray
    thanks bill
    i'll be back with another boat someday and i will be sure to look
    you guys up at the CBBB.
    ray

SPECTRABRENT
    If you want to sell it fast I would drop the price down to about $8,000. With a small block and an alpha out drive and all in "original" condition you would be lucky to get much more than $9k. Not trying to be a dick, just what I think its worth. Good luck.
    If new 21 Schiadas (V-drive RiverCruisers) are going for $5000.00 per foot, I would think $11,500.00 is a steal for this boat.
    Its worth $11,500.00.
    Good Luck,
    Brent

Outnumbered
    If new 21 Schiadas (V-drive RiverCruisers) are going for $5000.00 per foot, I would think $11,500.00 is a steal for this boat.
    Its worth $11,500.00.
    Good Luck,
    Brent
    Look what Jordy got for his bad-ass blown V-drive Schiada RC after having it for sale forever. This boat is not a v-drive, its not blown, its not a big block, and its brown. Sorry, just a little reality check.
    I'm speaking from experience. I just sold an old boat that was quite updated and very clean. I'm telling you, its hard to sell old boats. I had to give my Lavey away compared to what I had in it.
    Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. I was just trying to get your price in line since you said you were in a financial bind and apparently need the $$ quick.

flat broke
    Look what Jordy got for his bad-ass blown V-drive Schiada RC after having it for sale forever. This boat is not a v-drive, its not blown, its not a big block, and its brown. Sorry, just a little reality check.
    I'm speaking from experience. I just sold an old boat that was quite updated and very clean. I'm telling you, its hard to sell old boats. I had to give my Lavey away compared to what I had in it.
    Good luck. I hope you prove me wrong. I was just trying to get your price in line since you said you were in a financial bind and apparently need the $$ quick.
    One small difference, this is a Schiada, and you were selling a Lavey. Not cappin on your Lavey cause I'm sure it was nice, but there is a difference. Ray might have to sit on it for a little while, but when people come looking for Schiadas they know what they are looking for, and have the cash to buy. As long as Ray is selling to that audience, he will have NO problem getting his asking price. Now if he wants to turn it quick, that's a different matter. First time jackoffs don't know the difference between a brown all orriginal Schiada and freshly painted with $500 of billet Glencoe, and as such just pay as little as they can.
    Good luck with the sale Ray. If I had two of the following right now, (room, cash, and time) I'd buy it off of you to repower with a big inch NA deal and a MMW drive to have the ultimate sleeper.
    Bottom line, the boat is worth 11,500.
    Chris

Outnumbered
    One small difference, this is a Schiada, and you were selling a Lavey. Not cappin on your Lavey cause I'm sure it was nice, but there is a difference. Ray might have to sit on it for a little while, but when people come looking for Schiadas they know what they are looking for, and have the cash to buy. As long as Ray is selling to that audience, he will have NO problem getting his asking price. Now if he wants to turn it quick, that's a different matter. First time jackoffs don't know the difference between a brown all orriginal Schiada and freshly painted with $500 of billet Glencoe, and as such just pay as little as they can.
    Good luck with the sale Ray. If I had two of the following right now, (room, cash, and time) I'd buy it off of you to repower with a big inch NA deal and a MMW drive to have the ultimate sleeper.
    Bottom line, the boat is worth 11,500.
    Chris
    I agree. But, I said in my first post, "If you want to sell it fast I would drop the price down to about $8,000."
    Ray said he has some $$ issues and I would assume that time is a factor. Also, the fact is that most people looking for boats in that price range prolly are, as you put it "First time jackoffs don't know the difference".
    I hope he sells it quick for $11,500. Keep us posted Ray. And like I said, I hope you prove me wrong. Good Luck.

boater ray
    appreciate the inspiration chris.i'll be back soon. CLOSED DECKS FOREVER!!
    COMMUNITY= give a call dude if your still interested in the schiada.
    310/629-4939

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast