Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: spam: 21 schiada for sale

Goodtime$
    Flat Broke...how do 21RCs handle with an IO setup? just curious never ridden in one...looking for a 21RC/Vector Vdrive but those are hard to find that are reasonably priced...just curious, have imco parts IO stuff, an EFI motor, new interior and gel would be a fun ride...
    21RC 11k
    motor/drive 30k
    interior 5k
    = 46k give or take....im looking for a Vdrive, does schiada have the time to do new upholstery? or are they booked with gigantic ocean cruisers?

flat broke
    I've been in a 21RC 260 merc combo like this and it rode fine, but thats not exactly what I'd call big power As far as the interior, you don't have to take it to Schiada to get one one. Franky here on the boards looks like he got a screamin deal on a "Schiada looking" interior out in Havasu, I know Stitchcraft has done their stuff in the past, as has Stratton interiors. So you don't have to take the boat to Schida to get some new vinyl in her.
    As far as V'drive cruisers.... small market, low volume = big margin There was a vector on here not that long ago that I thought was a freaking steal. I'll see if I can find it and post it up on this thread for you.
    Chris
    Edit:
    Goodtime$,
    Here is the thread about the Vector for 23k http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75749 Seems like a good deal from the pics. You might try PMing boat124 or Jrocket since he posted it up.
    Good luck

Outnumbered
    Hey outnumbered, I know that the Schiada is layed up 10x better than your old Lavey and certainley BETTER than your Ultra !! Even if its an older Schiada, the gel can be redone for about 5-7k, interior to white for around 5k, so for a total 20-22k you'd have a nice ride, less big power p.s. repowder coat the trailer for around a grand ?
    Scott.
    I just had Extreme re-do my old Competitive trailer to look like a new Extreme with paint, not powder coat. It ran me about $2,500 if I recall correctly. So you are looking at close to $25k for a nice looking SLOW Schiada. I would rather of bought Jordy's for $25k and spank just about any other RC on the river. Oh, and BTW, what is your point about the lay-up of the Ultra? NO one was taken shots at the Schiada quality.

BROADMINDED
    Was That Boat At The Boaters Outlet In Upland At One Time?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123