Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: This cant be true

Roxysnow
    That was some of the funniest shiznit I saw along with 3DO commodoring of a houseboat! :rollside:

alfonzo
    the only part D-row had in it was naming the dog "socks" cause its two front paws were white. Everything was going good until "the person in question" got a little anquious...It will forever tarnish my oh so plesant thoughts of "one member of the Beamont crew" DO NOT LET HIM TURN ANYONE ELSE INTO DOG MOLESTERS!!!!!!!! :squiggle: :rollside:

MAINEVENT
    the only part D-row had in it was naming the dog "socks" cause its two front paws were white. Everything was going good until "the person in question" got a little anquious...It will forever tarnish my oh so plesant thoughts of "one member of the Beamont crew" DO NOT LET HIM TURN ANYONE ELSE INTO DOG MOLESTERS!!!!!!!! :squiggle: :rollside:
    VERY TRUE

Phat Matt
    What the hell did I miss? Do I even want to know?

Roxysnow
    Let's just say there was one happy dog at Katherine's!

WYRD
    Someone gave a whole new meaning to "Doggie Style"

MagicMtnDan
    Brings a whole new (and unwanted) meaning to the term Boat Bitch!

SoCalHD
    Is that why I saw that dog running around the motel with a smile while I was loading my truck????? :2purples: :2purples:
    Talk about being added to the, "no longer welcome" list!!!

Bling Bling
    I been waiting all day for someone to bring this up. Right in front of me with a killer Goose buzz I watched a 2 hour plus a night gym boy who has a HOT wife jerk the local Kathrines landing dog off. Now granted I watch a few loving dog owners touch there dogs balls just in fun, but Frenchie jerked the fockin dog off untill his little crayon came out and left him a bit of sauce in the palm off his hand. I'm a demented (SP) fock but that boy has issues. I'm still wondering what was most lucky, the dog or the pepsi machine in the hall of the lower row of rooms at Kathrines. Anyone got an opinion.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast