Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: This cant be true

Bling Bling
    Pepsi machine was OFF OF THE HOOK!! Some pics will be up tonight of that.. As for the dog.... Well.... I can't think about it.. I'm going to open a nice cold can of Pepsi
    Bling Bling... It was nice meeting you and your wife. Can't wait to throw back a couple with you in the future..
    Don
    Ditto!! will make it sooner then later.

ShowSumSkin
    I been waiting all day for someone to bring this up. Right in front of me with a killer Goose buzz I watched a 2 hour plus a night gym boy who has a HOT wife jerk the local Kathrines landing dog off. Now granted I watch a few loving dog owners touch there dogs balls just in fun, but Frenchie jerked the fockin dog off untill his little crayon came out and left him a bit of sauce in the palm off his hand. I'm a demented (SP) fock but that boy has issues. I'm still wondering what was most lucky, the dog or the pepsi machine in the hall of the lower row of rooms at Kathrines. Anyone got an opinion.
    Hey DS, maybe thats why that dog turned on you when you decided to take your little walk :idea:

OutCole'd
    What's Frenchie doing over at your mom's crib?
    LMAO !!!!

SBullet
    I been waiting all day for someone to bring this up. Right in front of me with a killer Goose buzz I watched a 2 hour plus a night gym boy who has a HOT wife jerk the local Kathrines landing dog off. Now granted I watch a few loving dog owners touch there dogs balls just in fun, but Frenchie jerked the fockin dog off untill his little crayon came out and left him a bit of sauce in the palm off his hand. I'm a demented (SP) fock but that boy has issues. I'm still wondering what was most lucky, the dog or the pepsi machine in the hall of the lower row of rooms at Kathrines. Anyone got an opinion.
    Now that some sick shiaaat!!

BoatFloating
    Man I was rolling reading this post. Someone needs to call the PETA because Frenchie was outta of control and I'm not sorry I missed that action. :wink: No wonder that dog was all happy on Sunday. :hammerhea

Ntwotrance
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

HM
    :yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
    I picked a bad time to stop sniffing glue.

DogHouse
    And I thought the whole Arkansas juggin the dog thing was a joke...
    :notam:

mike37
    you guys had to bring that up had that shit erased from my memory

pussycat
    You've got to be Fockin Kidding me!! SICK BASTARD!!!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast