Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dam Run.....Awesome!!!

GHTRIM
    Some many great people and sooooo little time. I'm glad I got to chat with several of you eventhough it was too brief. More great days in the future...

Big Bear
    Too many faces to put with too many names!
    A few more trips and a few more parties are what I need to get it right :idea:
    YOU ALL ROCK!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Thanks BB.............
    I liked my toy too !!!!! Your right, there's a lot of great people when you get to meet them. I still have'nt remembered every name but, I'm sure I will !!!!!

ShowSumSkin
    I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
    Plya and SYA: thanks for taking me out there with you guys, it was fun.
    Havasu luvr and Mrs, HL: you guys are so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!
    Barbie: Your my girl, no more river trips apart ok!!
    D Row boys: Fun as always, as for the highjacking of the houseboat...pay back comes when you're least expecting it!!! :smile: :boxingguy
    Jackie and Art V: This is my first time out w/ you guys and you helped make the trip great, we will definitely do it again
    The Scubas: it was great to finally meet you two
    DILLIGAF and Brenda: I miss hangin out with the two of you, you need to be in our group more often
    Big Bear: Thanks for the light....all day....about 47 times
    Hooter sleds: Good to see you, can't wait till you guys move to Corona
    Phat Daddy: Nice meeting you and the Mrs., don't be scared to say hi at the gym now that you know its me
    I know I'm forgetting to mention so many but I would be here all night mentioning all of the great people I met and hung out with this weekend. Can't wait to do it again!!!

ShowSumSkin
    Oh yeah,E4L.....you'll always be my Felipe!!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
    Oh yeah,E4L.....you'll always be my Felipe!!!!
    Thanks SSS I was about to get sad for a moment :rollside:

barbigrl
    I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
    Plya and SYA: thanks for taking me out there with you guys, it was fun.
    Havasu luvr and Mrs, HL: you guys are so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with you guys again!!!
    Barbie: Your my girl, no more river trips apart ok!!
    D Row boys: Fun as always, as for the highjacking of the houseboat...pay back comes when you're least expecting it!!! :smile: :boxingguy
    Jackie and Art V: This is my first time out w/ you guys and you helped make the trip great, we will definitely do it again
    The Scubas: it was great to finally meet you two
    DILLIGAF and Brenda: I miss hangin out with the two of you, you need to be in our group more often
    Big Bear: Thanks for the light....all day....about 47 times
    Hooter sleds: Good to see you, can't wait till you guys move to Corona
    Phat Daddy: Nice meeting you and the Mrs., don't be scared to say hi at the gym now that you know its me
    I know I'm forgetting to mention so many but I would be here all night mentioning all of the great people I met and hung out with this weekend. Can't wait to do it again!!!
    Never again girl!! :rollside: :rollside:

barbigrl
    Thanks SSS I was about to get sad for a moment :rollside:
    Uh huh

Eliminator 4 Life
    Uh huh
    What I was :2purples:

Phat Daddy
    [QUOTE=ShowSumSkin]I will definitely have to agree that the Dam run was great, one of the best trips I have had in a long time.
    So now I have a work out partner or what?? You can spot for me anytime

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12