Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dam Run.....Awesome!!!

Big Bear
    Wow! What a great day!
    Havasu Luvr, great hangin with you as always
    Jay, your boat is awesome, so are you, thanks for setting us up with a room on such short notice!
    Ducidmore, nice to meet you finally
    Plya, Happy Birthday man, how did that twister game work out??
    Mrs. Hooter Sled, loved the show with your new toy!!
    To all of you we did not officially meet, Mrs. Big Bear and I had the best boating day yet!! I cant think of a better crowd to hang with!!

WYRD
    Great to meet you Bear...................The boat looked awsome

Foxy99
    Glad to meet you Bear.. Gotta meet up again!!

Big Bear
    Great to meet you Bear...................The boat looked awsome
    You know what's more awesome than the boats? The people in them!! Great crowd, great fun, awesome time!!

Havasu Luvr
    Robey, anytime my friend. Glad you and the Mrs came out. I missed you after we pulled out sat night.... WOW what a day. Go to my site to see a few pics of your ride and the group. I'm head'n out to LHC again this weekend, next weekend and then maybe a boys trip after that

JustMVG
    You know what's more awesome than the boats? The people in them!! Great crowd, great fun, awesome time!!
    While i was not able to make the Dam Run, your comment is right on, i have met some of the best people here on these boards.
    Mike

Big Bear
    David, I'm glad the Mrs. finally got to see how much fun this shiat can be if you are hangin with the right crowd!
    Things are so up in the air at my job, I dont know how my weekends are gonna shake out the rest of this month. Any trips out will have to be last minute planning. Hey just like the dam run and look how that turned out!!

Havasu Luvr
    David, I'm glad the Mrs. finally got to see how much fun this shiat can be if you are hangin with the right crowd!
    Things are so up in the air at my job, I dont know how my weekends are gonna shake out the rest of this month. Any trips out will have to be last minute planning. Hey just like the dam run and look how that turned out!!
    Anytime (last minute) you want to head out call me. I can use any excuse to be there

WYRD
    Very True statment. I really enjoyed parting with everybody

JetBoatRich
    We had a great time as well was able to put faces with names and have a beer with friends
    Thanks Everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast