Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Dam Run?? Nite #2 Pics...running It Hard!!!

FRENCHIE
    Just got in from LHC after the Dam Run weekend!
    Thanks to all of those beautiful ladies for making an old man feel much younger :mix:
    Good to hang with y'all again. Would like to have spent more time on the water but had to help my bro w/ a broken HTM...never got it past the end of the basin :sqeyes:
    ya betta hang on the 4th!!!!! :2purples: :wink:

INSman
    To each there own, but I seem to be missing the purpose of the perpetual "exhibitions" of ludicrous behavior :hammerhea
    For those without kids, I can certainly understand the fun and entertainment value, but don't quite understand those that have kids getting caught up in the festivities. I am certainly not opposed to having fun, but the kids will always come first and will be with us on almost 95% of the boating trips we take.
    Those that have the younger kids and are putting the "adult" fun ahead of the kids will wish otherwise once the kids are gone. You only have so much time with them and you should enjoy and embrace them.

Three Days Only
    To each there own, but I seem to be missing the purpose of the perpetual "exhibitions" of ludicrous behavior :hammerhea
    For those without kids, I can certainly understand the fun and entertainment value, but don't quite understand those that have kids getting caught up in the festivities. I am certainly not opposed to having fun, but the kids will always come first and will be with us on almost 95% of the boating trips we take.
    Those that have the younger kids and are putting the "adult" fun ahead of the kids will wish otherwise once the kids are gone. You only have so much time with them and you should enjoy and embrace them.
    My kids were in the room with a babysitter, am I okay????
    Jeff

INSman
    My kids were in the room with a babysitter, am I okay????
    Jeff
    Jeff, of course you are !!!
    No biggie, and everyone has their own idea of fun, responsibility and such. I just know personally where my priorities are. If I had a babysitter or a nanny, I would have come out for some fun as well :cry:

Big Warlock
    There was a dam run??? :rollside:

PHX ATC
    How 'bout a binkini waxing with those stickers?

2sand2
    wow, those are some awsome pics frenchie.... :supp:
    we are missing the 4th in exchange for OP6C.... maybe later in the summer at the trim room...

FRENCHIE
    wow, those are some awsome pics frenchie.... :supp:
    we are missing the 4th in exchange for OP6C.... maybe later in the summer at the trim room...
    our fourth and fifth ladies will be on july 4th at the 'TRIM ROOM!' enter Goldi, and MRs Vegas Baby!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12