Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: whats this hand sign?

riverroyal
    Im kinda slow but what is this hand sign where everyone holds their hand on its side then tucks in their ring finger? I see it all the time on here,just wondering if I need to get outta the house more

Waldo
    Im kinda slow but what is this hand sign where everyone holds their hand on its side then tucks in their ring finger? I see it all the time on here,just wondering if I need to get outta the house more
    You mean this one???
    http://www2.***boat.com/image_center...oy_Shocker.jpg

bunny 166
    OK, mister supposed to bring me the Toby sauce, I'll tell you...
    That's the HB sign we give to eachother, it's called the shocker
    You can give it to your wife tonight....two in the pink, one in the stink.... :supp: :supp: Or, two in the coot, one in the boot, etc., etc.

riverroyal
    i got it,,,,i like it,,,,,,,,,,I have the special sauce here,in my garage,still in my truck waiting for you,I had no idea it was for you,he was supposed to call me when we were there to tell me where to take it!....now my hand is stuck in that position,may need a cold shower

Biglue
    Quick question. How did it evolve into a boater's greeting?

riverroyal
    its was probably started as a way of saying,"hey remember when my hand was like this last time we saw each other when our spouses werent around"

bunny 166
    Quick question. How did it evolve into a boater's greeting?
    Just easy to recognize eachother that way....better than the middle finger Alot of people wave, but you look at them and sometimes don't know who they are. This way you know they are from the boards....

riverroyal
    was that stuff for you?I will be in south oc today

Biglue
    Just easy to recognize eachother that way....better than the middle finger Alot of people wave, but you look at them and sometimes don't know who they are. This way you know they are from the boards....
    Go it. Thanks.

bunny 166
    was that stuff for you?I will be in south oc today
    Really? Where? I live in Foothill Ranch....Toby brought me some at the DCB regatta last weekend in Havasu, but I'll take it off your hands if we can meet somewhere....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast