Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GHTRIM PICS from Dam Run 06 / 2005

JackieV
    OH! DON! :2purples: Great pictures hun! Gosh you guys had a blast! That's what it's all about though! Making the best of times! All the ladies are so HOT!
    See ya soon! I hope.

MAINEVENT
    Hey man No Prob thank all your ladies for that it was a no brainer why have too beds when i could just have one king and walk in BOTH my rooms whenever i want Plus to get to see the girls doing.......... :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
    Is this WYRD competion
    LOL. Yea the next flexoff can be the bikini flex off between WYRD and Frenchie.

JetBoatRich
    Nice shots

dicudmore
    nice pics Don

Big Warlock
    Once the COWCHINA went down with engine problems.....I noticed ALL the girls abondoned ship!!! (FRENCHIE!!!) Great pics!!! I especially loved the ones of Frenchie in the various boats. Was that a Bayliner? WOW
    Great seeing everyone. Nice to see Scream and Deb out for the summer. Gary, always good to see you. Mel and Dexter, looking good gentlemen. And my friend David and his posse (including Eric) great to see you. Sorry I didn't get to the house boat. I would have moved it in the night and anchored it offshore for the morning. Nice to meet Jay finally. Tom, nice seeing you and your family out as well. Frenchie, I just get a kick out of watching you. Being close to whatever boat your on ensures that the cops will not bother with me!!! How could they pass up pulling you over??? LOL
    Didn't get much chance to chat with lots of people. But I love that run. Next time I think we should anchor up at the hot springs and climb back into the pools there. If you have never done that, it is an experience you will enjoy.
    I look forward to seeing you all at OP6. Hope everyone got home safe.
    Rob

WYRD
    LOL. Yea the next flexoff can be the bikini flex off between WYRD and Frenchie.
    Easy there Jason I have some pics of you too this weekend :crossx: :crossx:
    Great Pics Don looks like the baits motel was the place to be cause all I saw at the havasu heights was scubas prick hanging out all night :yuk: looks like you had some female nudity going on

Eliminator 4 Life
    Easy there Jason I have some pics of you too this weekend :crossx: :crossx:
    Great Pics Don looks like the baits motel was the place to be cause all I saw at the havasu heights was scubas prick hanging out all night :yuk: looks like you had some female nudity going on
    Damn here we go with the gay shit again WYRD you should have moved down to the baits but no you stayed at the Havasu Heights

GHTRIM
    Hey man No Prob thank all your ladies for that it was a no brainer why have too beds when i could just have one king and walk in BOTH my rooms whenever i want Plus to get to see the girls doing.......... :crossx:
    Yea, They were very happy to have the trade.. Until next time...

GHTRIM
    Once the COWCHINA went down with engine problems.....I noticed ALL the girls abondoned ship!!! (FRENCHIE!!!) Great pics!!! I especially loved the ones of Frenchie in the various boats. Was that a Bayliner? WOW
    Great seeing everyone. Nice to see Scream and Deb out for the summer. Gary, always good to see you. Mel and Dexter, looking good gentlemen. And my friend David and his posse (including Eric) great to see you. Sorry I didn't get to the house boat. I would have moved it in the night and anchored it offshore for the morning. Nice to meet Jay finally. Tom, nice seeing you and your family out as well. Frenchie, I just get a kick out of watching you. Being close to whatever boat your on ensures that the cops will not bother with me!!! How could they pass up pulling you over??? LOL
    Didn't get much chance to chat with lots of people. But I love that run. Next time I think we should anchor up at the hot springs and climb back into the pools there. If you have never done that, it is an experience you will enjoy.
    I look forward to seeing you all at OP6. Hope everyone got home safe.
    Rob
    Thanks Rob and we'll see you the next time out..
    Don

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast