Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cottonwood Cove Last Weekend

JetBoatRich
    Can I bunk with you and Cale in September???
    we could cancel the other rooms and all pile into one

Mrs Luvnlife
    we could cancel the other rooms and all pile into one
    Good idea......But, I'm not like the slime around here these days :2purples: :hammer2: :notam:
    Something could be worked out.

Just-Us
    Can we go I hear JBR has an extra room or two

Mrs.JBR
    Can we go I hear JBR has an extra room or two
    Of course you can....I can get you a Dr. Note for work

Mrs.JBR
    Sweet guys weekend. But Im not wearing the thong this time!
    Easy...JD, the whole thong thing has freaked me out! :2purples: :2purples:

Squirtin Thunder
    We were lucky enough to hang out with the Pasadena Ski Club in Cottonwood Cove last weekend. Great club that has been around for many years :jawdrop: rumor is around 40 years :jawdrop:
    We also had the company of the Jetdriver family and great friends.
    We arrived Thursday evening and it was pretty windy, which stayed through Friday Morning. Lucky for us it stopped around 10 a.m. found a cove then took a run up past Willow Beach to the Hot Springs, which were pretty darn hot.
    We participated in the Dam run when it came through Saturday which was awesome first hearing all the boats come into Cottonwood Cove then seeing them. The run was very fun and the group was great. On the way back we found a cove and hung out and let the kids swim.
    Special Thanks to John and Johnna for letting us ride along with them
    Rich,
    I think its time we get together, maybe at Mohave. I wish I could have met you folks last weekend. But it was kind of like I was on a mission !!! Had to complete the Dam Run. It started off real good. But took a sudden turn to shit when I saw the alt was not working. So we scrambled to get it fixed to make the run. We had an hour and a half late start.
    Hope to meet more of you all soon !!!

Debbolas
    Awesome pics!!!
    Cottonwood is one of our favorite places and it was so nice to finally meet you in person (after chatting online for so long) It was great to meet your famiily too

JackieV
    GREAT PICS! The ones of the family always are! Cute kids and looks like a great time for the fam.
    Hey, you gotta tell me how to get to that spring...!

JetBoatRich
    Rich,
    I think its time we get together, maybe at Mohave. I wish I could have met you folks last weekend. But it was kind of like I was on a mission !!! Had to complete the Dam Run. It started off real good. But took a sudden turn to shit when I saw the alt was not working. So we scrambled to get it fixed to make the run. We had an hour and a half late start.
    Hope to meet more of you all soon !!!
    I agree, we will be at CBBB not sute about to many other river trips besides that. We have reservations again at CWC in September. Maybe we can it in a Laughlin trip
    I have been on many of those mission trips to make it at the last minute. Glad you made it and the weather was pefect of the run. :wink:

JetBoatRich
    Awesome pics!!!
    Cottonwood is one of our favorite places and it was so nice to finally meet you in person (after chatting online for so long) It was great to meet your famiily too
    It sure was Deb good to meet you and the family The boat looks great inside and out, concratulations
    Cottonwood Cove is one of our favorites as well and looking forward to our next trip there

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast