Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cottonwood Cove Last Weekend

JetBoatRich
    GREAT PICS! The ones of the family always are! Cute kids and looks like a great time for the fam.
    Hey, you gotta tell me how to get to that spring...!
    Thanks Kackie, we stopped at Willow Beach and they told us about a few springs. The one we stopped at was at mile marker 60, right side headed towards the dam. They have portapotties you can see from the water. Nice little hike and your at the hot tubs

Desert Rat
    Kinda sucks that we won't be able to make a dam run in Sept! Oh and Jen if you need a room Ang and I will always let you in..... Just don't bring Cale :devil:

LUVNLIFE
    Kinda sucks that we won't be able to make a dam run in Sept! Oh and Jen if you need a room Ang and I will always let you in..... Just don't bring Cale :devil:
    Boy I totally destroy one perfectly good windshield and I'm 86ed from the fun :cry: That's OK I'll just do it old school :idea: I'll show up on the dock with an icechest full of ice cold boat sodas and wait for a ride. I'm the perfect boat bitch, just don't ask Shawn

Desert Rat
    Boy I totally destroy one perfectly good windshield and I'm 86ed from the fun :cry: That's OK I'll just do it old school :idea: I'll show up on the dock with an icechest full of ice cold boat sodas and wait for a ride. I'm the perfect boat bitch, just don't ask Shawn
    Cale I didn't say that we wouldn't let you in the boat, just not in the room

Mrs.JBR
    There's more than one way to get to the Dam!! Gonna be a good time
    By the way we miss you and hope you come home soon :cry:
    And I have your $20.00

Mrs.JBR
    MR. and Mrs. JD....have you been able to clear you busy calendar?
    Hope you'all can make this trip. You know how much I love you!
    *****Plus we have the propane BBQ ready to go! And I promise to be good

Desert Rat
    There's more than one way to get to the Dam!! Gonna be a good time
    By the way we miss you and hope you come home soon :cry:
    And I have your $20.00
    You"ll have to let me in on the other ways to get to the dam but i'll tell you up front that I will not utilize a kyack to get there :messedup:
    Hope I can convince the powers that be this next week that Savannah can get along without me this summer.
    Oh and I thought we were going to keep that $20 our little secret

LUVNLIFE
    Cale I didn't say that we wouldn't let you in the boat, just not in the room
    Boy are you in for a rude awakening. Me, Jen and Ang have you sleeping on the beach. :jawdrop: They were just stringing you along

Desert Rat
    Boy are you in for a rude awakening. Me, Jen and Ang have you sleeping on the beach. :jawdrop: They were just stringing you along
    Damn I hate when that happens..... All I can say is i'll be it the boat with ALL YOUR boat sodas :hammerhea

Mrs Luvnlife
    Oh and Jen if you need a room Ang and I will always let you in..... Just don't bring Cale :devil:
    Thanks Paul......knew there was a reason I liked ya....besides the fact that you're a fellow Raider fan!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast