Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Phat Daddy's Dam Run pics................

HOOTER SLED-
    wow thats the first time ive seen my boat moving, without it being on a trailer.. thanks to all who went i had a great time , cant wait to do it again
    Man, look at that gel shine too. It's glistening.

HOOTER SLED-
    Boat looks great,looks like a good screen saver.Nice meeting you and your crew.looking forward to hanging out again.
    You got that right Shadow. Nice to to talk to you too. We hung out for a while. You and the wife were great. Thanks again for the beers.

shadow
    You got that right Shadow. Nice to to talk to you to. We hung out for a while. You and the wife were great. Thanks again for the beers.
    Anytime!!!!!!!

Phat Daddy
    Well everyone it was nice seeing you all again. Dho's I look forward to having that Corona Welcoming party for the Hootersleds. PlyaPlya, ShoSumSkin,WYRD, ARTV & JackieV, Dave & Sandra, Ski bunny, Dilligaf, Roxysnows (passing at the ramp)and all the others we met, glad we could hang and talk to you all. And of course to are party crew Hootersleds, Atomickitn and Lil Barbie....(audible whistle) we have a penalty on the the dude wearing a jacket in 80 degree weather, Classic!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
    And of course to are party crew Hootersleds, Atomickitn and Lil Barbie....(audible whistle) we have a penalty on the the dude wearing a jacket in 80 degree weather, Classic!!!!
    I'm gonna have to get me a black and white striped shirt for the penalty calling next time. Maaaan, where the hell did my whistle go anyways????

atomickitn
    Boat looks great,looks like a good screen saver.Nice meeting you and your crew.looking forward to hanging out again.
    thanks ive never seen it like that ,, thanks to the hooter sleds for helping me get there, i was still puttin in the moter on wensday night ans they came over and helped detail it inside and out, thanks guys, lets doo it again, again it was realy cool meeting every body. shadow ive seen you many times in passing at parker and just keep passin eachother, finaly good to meet you and your wife..... :rollside:

atomickitn
    I'm gonna have to get me a black and white striped shirt for the penalty calling next time. Maaaan, where the hell did my whistle go anyways????
    it' s on the boat , and if its not ill get you a new one just for you... :rollside: :idea:

Phat Daddy
    thanks ive never seen it like that ,, thanks to the hooter sleds for helping me get there, i was still puttin in the moter on wensday night ans they came over and helped detail it inside and out, thanks guys, lets doo it again, again it was realy cool meeting every body. shadow ive seen you many times in passing at parker and just keep passin eachother, finaly good to meet you and your wife..... :rollside:
    Homie, I'm going to have to charge you for those pictures. I have the rights on them

bunny 166
    Great pics you guys!! Sorry we missed ya'...next time we'll be there!

HOOTER SLED-
    Great pics you guys!! Sorry we missed ya'...next time we'll be there!
    Man there was plenty of room for another hottie on that deck boat.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast