Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Phat Daddy's Dam Run pics................

HOOTER SLED-
    Homie, I'm going to have to charge you for those pictures. I have the rights on them
    Yo, speaking of pics. I should have plenty of you runnin. We took those rolls in to get them developed today. I took alot too. Should be able to get some good quality ones from my 35 MM. It was hard to get a steady hand on some of those cuz we were bouncing so much.

JetBoatRich
    wow thats the first time ive seen my boat moving, without it being on a trailer.. thanks to all who went i had a great time , cant wait to do it again
    Seen came by us on the way back
    Great Shots

shadow
    tttttttt

barbigrl
    Well everyone it was nice seeing you all again. Dho's I look forward to having that Corona Welcoming party for the Hootersleds. PlyaPlya, ShoSumSkin,WYRD, ARTV & JackieV, Dave & Sandra, Ski bunny, Dilligaf, Roxysnows (passing at the ramp)and all the others we met, glad we could hang and talk to you all. And of course to are party crew Hootersleds, Atomickitn and Lil Barbie....(audible whistle) we have a penalty on the the dude wearing a jacket in 80 degree weather, Classic!!!!
    Gee it was nice to see you too PD!!!

Phat Daddy
    Gee it was nice to see you too PD!!!
    BARBIGRL, BARBIGRL, BARBIGRL!!!!!!! My mind is still in a fog after watching you in that pink and black bikini doing that butty bounce dance :rollside: . Anyway, your to big for my humble list
    It was real nice to see you again and maybe will get together for some sushi or something.PEACE

barbigrl
    BARBIGRL, BARBIGRL, BARBIGRL!!!!!!! My mind is still in a fog after watching you in that pink and black bikini doing that butty bounce dance :rollside: . Anyway, your to big for my humble list
    It was real nice to see you again and maybe will get together for some sushi or something.PEACE
    lol...just giving you a hard time!! In a few weeks we are going to plan a welcome to the IE party for the Hootersleds, so see ya then!!!

Phat Daddy
    lol...just giving you a hard time!! In a few weeks we are going to plan a welcome to the IE party for the Hootersleds, so see ya then!!!
    Well we better talk soon because were suppose to throw one too.

barbigrl
    Well we better talk soon because were suppose to throw one too.
    I'll PM ya

WYRD
    I'll PM ya
    Is that sexual

barbigrl
    Is that sexual
    I dont know????? :notam:

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast