Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is everyone leavin for CFW

circleboatKIDD
    Weds. Suicycole call a homie back man

eraser
    You bringing the pink flapper or whatever its name is?
    well its name depends on who you talk to, Hud or Guru. but yes I am bringin it!!

BILLY.B
    Original plan was to leave very early Tuesday morning with Dos and brother Bobby in a caravan up to Bass Lake to ck it and hunt down this Roman1 character, have alittle lunch and then head to CFW. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that ugly 4 letter word that we all hate (work) has crept up on me and now the trip is OFF :cry: :cry: , at least for me. I'll be going to Chowchilla though to help the "CLASS BULLY". Everybody have a good time and tip one back for me.

ACCEPTENCE
    Original plan was to leave very early Tuesday morning with Dos and brother Bobby in a caravan up to Bass Lake to ck it and hunt down this Roman1 character, have alittle lunch and then head to CFW. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that ugly 4 letter word that we all hate (work) has crept up on me and now the trip is OFF :cry: :cry: , at least for me. I'll be going to Chowchilla though to help the "CLASS BULLY". Everybody have a good time and tip one back for me.
    That just aint right chief :jawdrop:
    Work is for those who run out of recreation

Look at Billy pull'n a Morg.
    Thats just sad cheif.

You guys have a great time at cfw some day i will make
    the trip. like Billy said it's that four letter word. :cry:
    be safe & take lots of pic's.

dossangers
    Well it looks like ill be the only one representing the NKRA see you wednesday at noon by the way ILL BE BREAKING LAST YEARS ARRIVAL TO LAUNCH RECORD CA'MON!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    ONLY ONE K-BOAT??????????????......lets get it on.....Billy put some k-200 on the project it WILL be there when you return.Norcal needs to see this NKRA in action.Any other circle boats going????...KIDD bring gramps boat,GURU,do you need some alcohol?.....Only one thing good that can come out of no circle boats...we can at least leave the boats out on an anchor....Well us boring straight line boats will be there at least.

Jr. bentpipes
    First you are bagging on the circle boats on here "thats all everybody talks about", then you're mad they can't make it! whats the angle here? :idea:

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    listen up mullet man....i wasnt baggin on circle boats.you lucky i aint baggin on tournament boats. ...where you at anyway???home?arent you supposed to be at work?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast