Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: When is everyone leavin for CFW

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    Would that angle be the famous,Anthony Angle?....or the more popular 7

SS-28 Morgan's Organ will be there early wed. :hammerhea :hammerhea Ca-mon

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    jr. said he has been watching the build-up of the boat and said its beautiful....ill be looking forward to seeing it also.

Jr. bentpipes
    Well it looks like ill be the only one representing the NKRA see you wednesday at noon by the way ILL BE BREAKING LAST YEARS ARRIVAL TO LAUNCH RECORD CA'MON!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
    Last year I think it was just under 20 minutes,I will be counting when I see you pull up!!! Hopefully I will be near my video camera to get the whole thing!!!

BILLY.B
    Look at Billy pull'n a Morg.
    Thats just sad cheif. At least my excuse is legit. What was your's again???? :idea: . Oh yeah I promised not say. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BILLY.B
    ONLY ONE K-BOAT??????????????......lets get it on.....Well us boring straight line boats will be there at least. You got that SHIT straight!!!!

Kindsvater Flat
    ......that ugly 4 letter word that we all hate (work) has crept up on me and now the trip is OFF.......
    Well we'll miss ya not being there. At least that 4 letter word wasn't (wife). We know for a fact that Gordy needs permission for anything so he definately would never be there.

At least my excuse is legit. What was your's again???? :idea: . Oh yeah I promised not say. :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
    Come on chief. Just saying it is sad. But since you brought it up. I still think having my two best friends their the first time I fired & ran the boat, especially when these two best friends were a major part in the building of the boat is pretty damn important.
    But I understand your reasons to, good buisiness is also important. :hammerhea :hammerhea

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234