Thread: ebay

phebus
    If Dave Hemmingson put a lock of his hair for sale on ebay, odds are it would set a record price. And the sad thing is, I bet it would come from a board member.

JB in so cal
    If Dave Hemmingson put a lock of his hair for sale on ebay, odds are it would set a record price. And the sad thing is, I bet it would come from a board member.
    LMAO
    One time, I heard he drove on the same road as me; only it was in the other direction. Pretty coool though, Huh?

CrazyHippy
    you guys dont already have Daves hair? Hmmm
    BJH

Dave C
    more than Elvis, you think?

phebus
    more than Elvis, you think?
    Probably not, like all good artists, their work is worth more after they die, so this would make a great investment.
    I think every DCB should come with a key chain with a locket of Dve's hair in it.
    Then again, if a 12V socket is a big dollar upgrade, who knows what a keychain locket would cost.

Dave C
    LMAO, more than we have to spend......
    so are you thinking like Picasso-type-dough?... maybe your right, I got some dough lying around but I can only afford the key chain, not the 12v socket or boat. :cry:
    Probably not, like all good artists, their work is worth more after they die, so this would make a great investment.
    I think every DCB should come with a key chain with a locket of Dve's hair in it.
    Then again, if a 12V socket is a big dollar upgrade, who knows what a keychain locket would cost.

ELIMINAT THIS
    All these guys allready have a supply of Daves hair from hanging off his nuts,it gets stuck between there fingers.

Dave C
    or their teeth......
    <<<<< THAT WAS A JOKE>>>>>>>>>>
    All these guys allready have a supply of Daves hair from hanging off his nuts,it gets stuck between there fingers.