Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oldie but Goodie

sgdiv7
    I kick myself every time I see a photo of this boat. I regret not buying this boat when I had the chance. It has a good home now with Sangerboy. I bet he would love to have driven that boat with the motor that is in the photo, I did and I loved it.
    Bill

Sangerboy
    I'm curious as to how much power the PSI motor made?

Greg, did you guys make it to Casitas last 2 weekends back? Take the Sanger?
    How'd the eraser run?

dmontzsta
    Was that boat in Needles for the 05 Vacation?
    I could have sworn I saw it at the Flyin J in Barstow.

sgdiv7
    I'm curious as to how much power the PSI motor made?
    If my memory correct it was a 468 w/26 psi of boost it sure felt like 900 or 1000 hp. All I know is it pulled hard and when it reached 7000 rpm I let off and it wanted to go more. When Matt drove it for the first time he bent the steering wheel he said he was hanging on for dear life. The grin on his face didn't go away for about an hour.
    Man I could have bought that boat turn key for $17,000 and didn't. Im still kicking myself.
    Bill

GofastRacer
    If my memory correct it was a 468 w/26 psi of boost it sure felt like 900 or 1000 hp. All I know is it pulled hard and when it reached 7000 rpm I let off and it wanted to go more. When Matt drove it for the first time he bent the steering wheel he said he was hanging on for dear life. The grin on his face didn't go away for about an hour.
    Man I could have bought that boat turn key for $17,000 and didn't. Im still kicking myself.
    Bill
    Bill look on the bright side, you have a better boat now!..

Sangerboy
    Greg, did you guys make it to Casitas last 2 weekends back? Take the Sanger?
    How'd the eraser run?
    Mike, we took the eraser but not the Sanger(v-drive was still apart fixing an oil leak, I'm going to take it up to test tomorrow PM) Eraser was very happy saw 7300 r's on the tattletale, boat would set and carry the nose with the plates 1 notch down but was still a bit wild with too much bow lift with the plates neutral. We put the shorter plates on this weekend and are anxious to test it at Irvine on Sunday

Sangerboy
    Was that boat in Needles for the 05 Vacation?
    I could have sworn I saw it at the Flyin J in Barstow.
    It was there dmon but only for a day, Only got to run it for just a bit on Fri evening and it wasn't smooth enough to really let it rip so I'm hopin to do a bit of that up at CFW. I was at Flyin J on Sat aft on the way home.

Sangerboy
    Bill
    It has a little bit more power than that now with the NA motor. LOL I thought I had bent the steering wheel after my first ride with the new motor, until Matt told me it was him. It does have a strong tendancy to cause shit-eatin grins after a good pass

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast