Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***spam*** Wood Sleigh Bed

Waldo
    Queen size, excellent condition, used minimally since it was at the river house, double pillowtop mattress, box spring, medium oak color, easy to assemble...all you need is sheets and pillows.
    $350 OBO I'll even deliver it to a HB/RRL/ETC. member in OC.
    PM me or email brannonwalders@yahoo.com
    This is just about the exact bed. I had pictures on the damn HB site but they have vanished.
    http://www.lindecor.com/acatalog/ahMSBLg.jpg

phebus
    I am interested in the head and foot board, but have no use for the box springs and mattress.
    Would you sell the headboard and footboard seperate, and, if so, how much?
    I could pick up today, I'm probably 5 minutes from you.
    Thanks

Waldo
    I would like to get rid of it as a set as I have no use for the mattress set either. I'll keep you in mind though.

phebus
    No problem, just let me know. Anyone need a mattress set? Could be a win win if someone does.

Waldo
    That's another spamola!!! Will separate if I have a taker for the mattress set.

Midlife Advantage
    Hey Phebus! how ya feelin? are you up and about or still healin in bed? Do you have a bed? By the way, I will be buying the whole set from Brannon, if he takes my bid!
    Tim

Waldo
    Tim, I'm waiting to hear from the boss on your bid. I definitely want to get rid of it so I'll let you know asap.
    BTW - The "Do you have a bed?" is funny right there!

phebus
    Do you happen to know who the manufacturer of the headbord/footboard is? We allready have a furniture set, and my wife says it looks like the same maker. If so the stain would match perfect for the dressers, side tables, etc., and she is real interested.
    Can she come by and look at it? Like I said, we are probably only 5 mins. from you. We just might buy the whole enchilada, and get rid of the mattress set ourselves. You said OBO, so, if the deal was a little cheaper, it would be worth it to us to just buy it.
    Thanks, and please let me know as soon as you read this. I have a doctor's appt. this afternoon, and won't be around.
    Thanks,
    Rick

Midlife Advantage
    Do you happen to know who the manufacturer of the headbord/footboard is? We allready have a furniture set, and my wife says it looks like the same maker. If so the stain would match perfect for the dressers, side tables, etc., and she is real interested.
    Can she come by and look at it? Like I said, we are probably only 5 mins. from you. We just might buy the whole enchilada, and get rid of the mattress set ourselves. You said OBO, so, if the deal was a little cheaper, it would be worth it to us to just buy it.
    Thanks, and please let me know as soon as you read this. I have a doctor's appt. this afternoon, and won't be around.
    Thanks,
    Rick
    OH, he's playin hardball now! this looks like the start of a bidding war! go to your appt, when you come back, it'll be gone! :crossx:
    Hope you're feelin better!

Waldo
    Phebus, you've got PM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast