Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Red Room or Kokomo's???

pixilatedpussy
    Heading up to Havi this weekend for the Regatta and my Bday, we have a sitter (thankyou Rob) and the husband is trying to plan some fun. Whitch place is more fun?? It has been a very long time since I have gotten to party in Havi (being a mommy & all), can anyone help?? :idea:

Mrs.Racer277
    Heading up to Havi this weekend for the Regatta and my Bday, we have a sitter (thankyou Rob) and the husband is trying to plan some fun. Whitch place is more fun?? It has been a very long time since I have gotten to party in Havi (being a mommy & all), can anyone help?? :idea:
    Dan's house! WooHoo!!

pixilatedpussy
    Friday night hunney after the Turtle! Where are you staying, he said that you aren't staying with him any more. Cuz you be wit me in my bed ( cuz we both will be dead after the RR and tube ride)
    G is making secretive plans...call him for the FYI. Did your hubby call him yet???

Mrs.Racer277
    Friday night hunney after the Turtle! Where are you staying, he said that you aren't staying with him any more. Cuz you be wit me in my bed ( cuz we both will be dead after the RR and tube ride)
    G is making secretive plans...call him for the FYI. Did your hubby call him yet???
    I don't think he has called yet. :idea: Does not sound like he is giong to have time to get down there. :squiggle:
    We are staying at Michele's. I did not know Dan would be there on Friday.
    Passed out from RR in the tube. :mix: :messedup:
    I have so much crap going on right now. So sounds like the house warming may be in August. :sqeyes:

pixilatedpussy
    I don't think he has called yet. :idea: Does not sound like he is giong to have time to get down there. :squiggle:
    We are staying at Michele's. I did not know Dan would be there on Friday.
    Passed out from RR in the tube. :mix: :messedup:
    I have so much crap going on right now. So sounds like the house warming may be in August. :sqeyes:
    I better be 1st on that invite list!!!!!!
    Michelle who?? Mrs Hootersled?

Bense468
    Last Sat, we started at Red-Room (was alright) ended at Kokomos (was better). I have seen it the other way around. Head to one, and if its not that cool, bounce to the other.

NOTALENT
    If you want to get wet, down and dirty..with some decent people and alot more umm...guys trying to take advantage go to kokohos..
    If you want more casual upscale dancing, and drinks nice night out and trouble free...RED ROOM...dont get me wrong though it gets dirty there as well!! :crossx:

Newcastle
    Last Sat, we started at Red-Room (was alright) ended at Kokomos (was better). I have seen it the other way around. Head to one, and if its not that cool, bounce to the other.
    I second that...Memorial weekend, we hit up RR with high hopes on Fri night. It was alright, the crowd seemed a little older and mellow. Went to Kokomo's Sat night and it went off. Could've just been the holiday weekend, who knows, but Kokomo's (even though I hate to admit it) was a little better for our group that weekend...even though the drinks there were too watered down/weak.

NOTALENT
    I second that...Memorial weekend, we hit up RR with high hopes on Fri night. It was alright, the crowd seemed a little older and mellow. Went to Kokomo's Sat night and it went off. Could've just been the holiday weekend, who knows, but Kokomo's (even though I hate to admit it) was a little better for our group that weekend...even though the drinks there were too watered down/weak.
    they were watered down fo sho even when told to make them stong!!! how's a guys suppost to get so beligerent he could hook up with any of them ladys??!! :crossx:
    Did you see that one chick in cowboy boots that danced non stop all night...by the pool..then moved up to the stage upstairs??? Good lord... WOOF!!! haha..she turned me down!!! :220v: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
    they were watered down fo sho even when told to make them stong!!! how's a guys suppost to get so beligerent he could hook up with any of them ladys??!! :crossx:
    Did you see that one chick in cowboy boots that danced non stop all night...by the pool..then moved up to the stage upstairs??? Good lord... WOOF!!! haha..she turned me down!!! :220v: :cry:
    Did you offer her your talent??????? Hee Hee :wink: Thanks for the info! We probably will just bounce as you said! My husband has left messages for both places..to reserve something, and no one ever called back..what a surprise!
    Where's Phatt matt? Cant he help??

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast