Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Red Room or Kokomo's???

pixilatedpussy
    Right on!
    You gonna be out there this weekend? Come play! You have the official pussy invite! :wink:

unleashed
    Both places are nice. If you want a more dressy, classy crowd head to the RR. If you could get your own table at Kokomos than I would head there. Just call ahead and tell them you have a private party...ask for Dallas. I like to people watch and there is no better place than kokohos in the summer. You get to watch idiots jump in the pool with there cell phones, chicks lose there tops, drunks fight eachother and all in the privacy of your own little booth. Just dont venture to far as Im sure you will get grooped!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

pixilatedpussy
    Both places are nice. If you want a more dressy, classy crowd head to the RR. If you could get your own table at Kokomos than I would head there. Just call ahead and tell them you have a private party...ask for Dallas. I like to people watch and there is no better place than kokohos in the summer. You get to watch idiots jump in the pool with there cell phones, chicks lose there tops, drunks fight eachother and all in the privacy of your own little booth. Just dont venture to far as Im sure you will get grooped!
    Deano
    Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
    Oh I am sure he will have a tight leash on me..cuz I will be pretty trashed if the Rev has anything to do with it! :wink:

NOTALENT
    Right on!
    You gonna be out there this weekend? Come play! You have the official pussy invite! :wink:
    I wish I could come play..but my engine needs to get done...I hate being a boat bitch when mine should be ready :hammerhea haha. maybe next time..

pixilatedpussy
    That sux...but we can party next time! :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
    I feel RR is more classy and the Kokohos is more trashy ha ha have a great time hit them both up just a short lil walk

nodigg
    I vote the RED ROOM. Way more class. Lot better A/c after a hot day on the water. If you are a dancer, the Red Room wins. If you just wanna watch the show...Kokoho's!

pixilatedpussy
    Thanks guys! I will probably end up at both! :messedup:

Phat Matt
    Here is a free pass for anybody. You have to be there before 10pm though. Just print it out and take it with you.
    http://www.redroomnightclub.com/Free_admiss.pdf
    Matt

pixilatedpussy
    Thanks, but how do we get a booth or section reserved...no one is returning phone calls?????

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast