Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Red Room or Kokomo's???

Mrs.Racer277
    As a matter of fact, I have just the boat for you......3.3 methE3, whippled 540, crower rotating assembly, rollers, good shit and a maximus 28 pitch prop to boot, holds 18 people, top speed 39.5 mph with a lightload.
    Stop trying to give away my boat. :hammer2:

nodigg
    this sounds like a great boat for me
    Mrs.Racer277 Quote:
    Stop trying to give away my boat.
    Well, now that Dan wants to buy it...I guess I will have to disappoint my son DILLIGAF yet once more! BTW, $65,000. is not exactly giving it away. Just waiting for Dan's wire transfer...................

pixilatedpussy
    Hey..I am back! I keep trying to pm ya but the stupid HB is having issues...anyways....everyone and anyone is invited....YIKES di I say that outloud?? Ok wait..anyone who plays nice with the pussy is invited!!!!! :clover: My husband is a sweetie...no probs there...and yes he needs his own screen name..I thjink he is just gonna be pixilated...so it doesn't get that confusing! Matt is supposidly gonna get back with me about getting us a special place at the RR!

nodigg
    You have been letting me down my entire life. I think I will have to start manipulating Mom again
    Maybe you will have better luck than I do! :devil:

nodigg
    Hey..I am back! I keep trying to pm ya but the stupid HB is having issues...anyways....everyone and anyone is invited....YIKES di I say that outloud?? Ok wait..anyone who plays nice with the pussy is invited!!!!! :clover: My husband is a sweetie...no probs there...and yes he needs his own screen name..I thjink he is just gonna be pixilated...so it doesn't get that confusing! Matt is supposidly gonna get back with me about getting us a special place at the RR!
    Looks like all pms are doing doubles right now! Okay, G man can keep my good half happy while I bump into people on the dance floor and stir up some trouble! Look out Simon! I'm coming back!

pixilatedpussy
    I noticed that too.... That just means twice the fun! :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
    Any word yet????????

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456