Thread: New CF numbers needed in Nor Cal

Hermosa
    Anyone know where to have new custom CF numbers made, I didn't want to paint them on, and I wanted better thant the out of the box kits. I'm in Northern Cal, East Bay area. Thanks for the help.

lucky
    i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side

Mandelon

SUICYCOLE DIMARCO
    hermosa, call reyes signs in hayward,ask for eric reyes awesome work and reasonable he has done sticker kits found on top fuel cars such as skoal bud etc.tell him rich bandy reffered you.......411 his number i dont have it with me.....he has chrome stickers carbon fiber...its all bitchin' stuff

Hermosa
    [QUOTE=lucky]i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side [/QUOTE
    Who made the labels for you?

Hermosa
    www.edecals.com
    Thanks Mandy, I'll look at their stuff. I weant to be exact on the color match, so I might need a place I can go to in person with a sample. Thanks.

Hermosa
    hermosa, call reyes signs in hayward,ask for eric reyes awesome work and reasonable he has done sticker kits found on top fuel cars such as skoal bud etc.tell him rich bandy reffered you.......411 his number i dont have it with me.....he has chrome stickers carbon fiber...its all bitchin' stuff
    It's on, I'll drag the boat down to him for an exact color match. Thanks.

lucky
    [QUOTE=lucky]i had mine cut vinyl and anby fonts color you want - I had mine done with the color of my boat on the inside and bold black outline for the shading -- looks good i think it cost me 15 bucks a side [/QUOTE
    Who made the labels for you?
    A LITTLE SHOP UP IN UKIAH - I CAN GET HIS # IF YOU LIKE

bocco
    Just hit your yellow pages inder signs and look for an outfit that does vinyl letters. It's pretty common these days. I've used Tri-valley Instant Signs in Pleasanton with good results but that's kind of far from Lafayette. There is a place in Orinda called Barefoot Designs. 254-7650.
    Good luck
    Gary

Mandelon
    I think edecals has the colors online. I ordered these and they matched really well.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...umbers-med.jpg