Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trailer Help (Surge Brake Circus)!!

Lake Ape
    my buddy has a ski boat. And on his trailer, right side, by the hitch there is a pin/plate to block the surge bolt from moving back wards. That will inlock his surge brakes to back the trailer. No need to mess with the wiring
    I tried the pin but it's really short and only one side is still on the trailer, it looks like the little pin for the other side of the hitch is missing. I can back it up a little further but it still engages with the one pin.

Jordy
    my buddy has a ski boat. And on his trailer, right side, by the hitch there is a pin/plate to block the surge bolt from moving back wards. That will inlock his surge brakes to back the trailer. No need to mess with the wiring
    But if you can just do it with the wiring and never have to worry about getting out and blocking off the brakes when you want to back up, doesn't that make a little more sense?

rvrpig
    But if you can just do it with the wiring and never have to worry about getting out and blocking off the brakes when you want to back up, doesn't that make a little more sense?
    His has nothing to do with the wiring....it is a parking mechanizm. It loks the trailor brakes so when he parks and the trailor comes loose it will not move. Plus if he wants to move it today...he doesnt have to spend all day messing with the wiring for a 5 min move.

riverroyal
    wheres the titties?

riverroyal
    ha,goes nice with beer ya know

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123