Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lake Isabella

Just-Us
    Anyone interested in a Lake Isabella Trip July 23-24???

JetBoatRich
    I think there will be people there of course we will camp at the normal place
    Isabella Trip (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80234)

Seadoo Mark
    Hey All,
    We just got back from Isabella matter of fact we came back a day early because the water level is still coming up. We were in the top parking lot at Paradise Cove saturday night the water level reached the lot and by morning the lot was half under water. water pretty cold ( 67 deg ) as you all know there are 3 lots in all if that gives you an idea how full the lake is. last year water level at the bridge was 8' deep it is now 23 ' deep. July sounds good to me can't wait. Mark

hkunz
    I love the idea of a short drive (from Bakersfield) but it gets so nasty with the wind after one PM. Where are you planning to stay/meet?

Former Raiderett Aka Eliminator Sprinter
    I think there will be people there of course we will camp at the normal place
    Isabella Trip (http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80234)
    Hey thought you were coming up for a day this weekend :idea: We had a great time except for the water level but thats ok because every one was trying to get us to stay til mon, but every one left with us I will be in Jamaica with 12 of my girlfriends when you go to Tillie Creek maybe Steve and William Might go give him a call

JetBoatRich
    Hey thought you were coming up for a day this weekend :idea: We had a great time except for the water level but thats ok because every one was trying to get us to stay til mon, but every one left with us I will be in Jamaica with 12 of my girlfriends when you go to Tillie Creek maybe Steve and William Might go give him a call
    Sorry Diane, but like I told Steve to many things to do before we leave for Lake Mohave this Thursday
    I hear the water level is the best it has been in many years, looking forward to a trip there soon.
    Have fun in Jamaica

sandblasted
    I hear there were 3 deaths up at Lake Isabella this weekend...
    1st was a 14 year old who was swinging on a rope by the Borel Canal and fell in...I guess they found his body saturday..2nd may have been someone who jumped off the French Gulch bridge and the 3rd was a guy who fell off his jet ski and drowned...sad news for those families..

Mrs.Racer277
    1st was a 14 year old who was swinging on a rope by the Borel Canal and fell in...I guess they found his body saturday..2nd may have been someone who jumped off the French Gulch bridge and the 3rd was a guy who fell off his jet ski and drowned...sad news for those families..
    I heard 4 driving to work this morning. 2 at the lake and 2 in the canal. Sad to hear.
    I can not believe the Kern River did not take any lives. It happens almost every holiday weekend here. :angry2:

JetBoatRich
    I heard about the drowning at the bridge the person on the PWC must of not been wearing a jacket?

sandblasted
    Here's a link to an article on the 3 deaths at Lake Isabella memorial weekend...
    too bad for the families...
    http://www.kvsun.com/articles/2005/0.../01weekend.txt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast